Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!

Go down 
+5
_furryfurby
Super Penguin
Star2Be
lusher_roxgirl
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! Empty
PostSubject: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 am

So my mom,dad and I we all rode our bikes to different Geocaches this was the first one of the day, and my first personaly find, so I'm all excited and it was a micro so like a key holder magnet, and I open it, and Maggots and ants go EVERYWHERE on me, on the pavement it was sooooooo gross, then after that we see the ants moving the maggots TOWARD us!!!! He moved it around and eventually got them off, but that was soooo groos, and we rode like 20 miles round trip and hat was the only one of the day that we found! Anyway I thought it was funny and whacked!
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 am

EWW!!! That is horrid!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 am

It was!!!!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:10 pm

That's just really gross!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 am

It was!!!! I will never again until I die open a geocache, I'll find 'em, plant' 'em but never will I open one again, if i can help it.
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:02 am

Yea, that's what I would do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:11 am

*scrunches up face* That's gross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 am

Yeah. I just don't get how they got in there, it was on a chair! up side down! on a park bench how in the wordl did ants and maggots get up there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:31 am

*shrugs* who knows.....
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:01 am

Eww, I never know how bugs get into places but they do!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 am

Yuck! Bugs always seem to be everywhere!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:33 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:05 am

Ew that's really gross..I would totally FREAK and run 100 miles away at top speed..
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:55 am

ew, i hate bugs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:39 pm

Yeah, I don't mind bugs 'cause I can just move them somewhere else with a stick or something, but I hate Ants and especially maggots! They almost killed a baby squirrel! WE rescued it though and he's out running wild.
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:00 am

Oh gross, I'm glad you rescued the poor creature!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:21 am

Yep and his name is Chip, he's a 13 striped ground squirrel not that we can tell which one is actually him but I did some research on him.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:55 am

wat is geocaching?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:50 am

It's really hard to explain, but there's a page on this: www.geocaching.com that's like a FAQ page it'll help a lot. But it's like a big scavenger hunt! They are all over! It's really fun, but sometimes really tricky!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:21 am

lol i stil don't get it.
Back to top Go down
[xo]skittles
Loser
Loser
[xo]skittles

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 am

That's so terrible. Ew.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:32 am

Eww I h8 bugz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:35 am

Ehmagawd!! I would've been crying and screaming and running.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:37 am

Way 2 dramtic Hola!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:38 am

I swear!! If I see an ant the size of a small dot I start running and crying. Ask any of my family members of friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!   EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EWWWWWW?! Geocaching moment!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next