Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...

Go down 
+6
Super Penguin
lusher_roxgirl
_furryfurby
sorrow
texas_outlaw
City Girl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... Empty
PostSubject: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:39 am

about a year and a half ago I was getting out of the shower, and I scraped my finger on the showerdoor handle, they're suposed to have this black cover thing that makes it so it dosen't cut you, but this one had broken off, so it started bleeding REALLY badly, and I still have the scar on my middle finger from it, it hurts every time I touch it still
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek
texas_outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs : This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...
This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...
This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 am

ouch
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 am

o.O ouch
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 am

ow.
did you at least put antibiotics?
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Ouch. o_0 Sorry, did you put some antibiotics on it, like furry said? I think that cleans it and helps the pain.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:44 am

(so it won't get infected)
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:44 am

Ow that must have hurt..Did you ever fix the shower?
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:47 am

ouch....just go up to someone you hate and "Look at my middle finger!" Thats wat my brother did to his teachers when he broke it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:00 am

yea, I do that to my friends, it's funny 'cause they scream, I have one on my other hand now on my pointer finger, that shower hates me
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am

lol my english teacher hates blood.
this guy came up with a bloody finger to her.
she almost puked hehe.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Ouch, that sounded like it hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 pm

it does souns like it hurted
Back to top Go down
[xo]skittles
Loser
Loser
[xo]skittles

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 am

Ouch. That must hurt.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 am

Ow poor finger fix the shower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...   This was 1 1/2 years ago, but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This was 1 1/2 years ago, but...
Page 1 of 1