Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on

Go down 
+2
EnchantixBloom
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:59 am

Pheasantflower sitffled a tear, "Fire, I don't care please if you can't stay here, I can't live. You are all I have Fire." sh sighed still trying not to cry/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:04 am

"What do you mean? Tel me your story."he licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:08 am

"My mother had me as a kit, she died, her anem was Ashkit." she sighed (sound familiar?))
"My father Rainkit, he left me and went to a differnent clan, it's rumored that he has many kits with the leader, Sandstar was it?" she tried to recall in her head, "anyway, I was left here, my sisters and brothers all going with my father, I was the first apprentcie, and hte only cat trained to be a medicine cat, my mentor died at a young age." she cried, "Fire I have never loved anyone but you, yes my apprentices, but that's not the same, Fire you're all I've got." she cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:09 am

He nuzzled her,"And i wont leave just move my den closer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:10 am

She smiled, "I always have room in my den, my love." she offered.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:11 am

ORP: Nope!

RP: "You sounded upset when Pheasnantflower said she was pregnant, why?"I meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:12 am

He purred,"I will come everyday."he licked her.

"Because Fire is like my father my parents and family died but him so he raised me and has never had a mate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:24 am

"Great." she whispered licking his muzzle slowly and softly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:26 am

"So you're upset becuase he won't be taking care of you as much?"I meowed, sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:41 am

"NO! it's just somethign new!"

He purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:41 am

She steered Fire into her den, "Stay with me tonight at least" she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:43 am

"OK sweetie"he purred licked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:49 am

Pheasantflower sttled don in hr next large enough for the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:49 am

He yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:51 am

Shelicked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:52 am

((srry I have 2 go))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:53 am

I gaged. "Mind if I stay in your den tonight, Firepaw? I don't have a den and I don't want to stay in here with them two,"I whispered to Firepaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:55 am

"No! No come on i would love to have you,"he purred.

He licked her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:15 am

"Thanks, I would love that,"I meowed, purring. I licked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:15 am

"You dont have to ask to be with me."he licked her purring.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:36 am

I smiled. "Alright, I got it, thanks." I yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:38 am

He purred.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:52 am

"Could you take me back to your den? I'm getting tired,"I meowed, yawning again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:52 am

"Sure."he led the way,
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:05 am

"Thanks,"I purred. I licked his cheek when we got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next