Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
Zoey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

You are wandering through the beech wood forests hungry and tired when a beautiful but powerful she-cat walks up to you and mews, " hello my name is Heatherstar, leader of Beechclan would you like to join?"
To join you must pm me the form or post it
Form:
name:Heatherstar
desc:a beautiful she-cat with a very light brown pelt and a white chest.
want mate: YES!

Leader- Heatherstar(42Zoey)

Deputy-Thundertail(kaikai776)

Med.cat-Pheasentflower(CMain)
apprentice,Leafpaw
Warriors-
Tigerstripe(CMain)
Rosefur(Hurricane chris luver)
apprentice,squirrelpaw
Daisypelt(Hurricane chris luver)
Tulipclaw(Hurricane chris luver)
apprentice, Tawnypaw
Nightsky(♥Rose♥)
Snowtail(Heratort)
Mosspelt(Heratort)

Apprentices-
Leafpaw(Wolfcrazy)
Tawnypaw(Wolfcrazy)
Elders-

Queens-Heatherstar(me!) Smile
Sandstorm(Tigerlily)
Roseheart(♥Rose♥)
Icefur(DocterWho)

Kits-
Scarkit(DoctorWho or kaikai776)
Frostkit(DoctorWho or kaikai776)
Flamekit(DoctorWho or kaikai776)
Dewkit(DoctorWho or kaikai776)
Angelkit(42zoey or kaikai776)
Lionkit(42zoey or kaikai776)
Stripekit(42zoey or kaikai776)
Leafkit(Tigerlily)
Squirrelkit(Tigerlily)
Nightkit(Rose)
Stormkit(Rose)
Roseheart(Rose)
Petalkit(Rose)
Frostkit (Kaikai776 or doctorWho)
Flamekit (Kaikai776 or doctorWho)
Dewkit (Kaikai776 or doctorWho)
SCarkit (Kaikai776 or doctorWho)
Mousekit(Heratort)
Cricketkit(Heratort)
Squirrelkit(Wolfcrazy)

"Whats wrong?!Come on Angelkit just tell me!"

Last edited by 42Zoey on Sat May 24, 2008 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:25 am

"Thanki you Roseheart. If you see Thundertail could you tell himto come to my dan?"
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:27 am

Rosefur, Daisypelt and Tulipclaw sat outside the warriors' den
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:29 am

''I''ll cal him''Roseheart said

She walked out of the den and looked for Nightsky shhe told jhim''Help me find Thundertail''

''Thundertail''

''Thundertail''
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:31 am

hes not on, just once he's on tell him to go to my den
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:42 am

(Yes but who plays him and even if the person isnt one its good to call because when the person loggs on she wiill see someone was looking for them)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:51 am

hes kais charrie
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:52 am

(Okay I'll tell her)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:53 am

kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:54 am

((RP any1??))
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:58 am

hey wolfcrazy what happened to ur avvie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:04 am

((I dunno, lemme go fix it))
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:25 am

(ok)

Mosspelt began licking her wounds from the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:10 am

Pheasantflower cwne t over to Mosspelt and dropped some herbs eat those, and I'll put these, "She pointed to the pulp she had in her mouth, she began to push it into Mosspelt's wounds.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:16 am

''Pheasantflower I need you!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:25 am

Pheasantflower ran to the yowling cat, "What may I do for you?" she wondered looking over the cat (what's it' name an what's wrong with it?))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:32 am

''Pheasantflower quick Heatherstar has wounds from fighting shes in a horrible state she can hardly walk her stomach is scratched her ear bit her leg wounded I tryed too mend the wounds but I'm not a medcince cat''Roseheart said while leading her to the leaders den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:33 am

Pheasantflower shoved some herbs at Roseheart, "Take these to the other wounded now." she ordered.
She ran to Heatherstar's den, she had wads of cobweb in her mouth, she stretched them over her legs and ears.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:38 am

''Herbs so famalair''Roseheart said in her old clan she had been a med.cat apprendince she looked at each wound carefull and chose wich herb suite the wound the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:41 am

Pheasantflower had helped Heatherstar who was now sound asleep from the poppy seeds, she sat silently watchin gRoseheart do magnificient work./
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:46 am

''Camile''Roseheart mumbled she knew what to do with this herb she chewed it made it into a sticky liquid that worked like a bandage making sure blood didnt seem out
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:32 am

Mousepaw sat by Cricketpaw as it rained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:55 pm

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:05 am

"What?" asked Mousepaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:06 am

Thundertail and Foxtail came back and collapsed on the floor.

"Daddy!" shouted Scarkit, Frostkit, Flamekit, Dewkit, Angelkit, Lionkit, and Stripekit.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:28 am

"Daddy you're back!" said Lionpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*   come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

come and join Beechclan now! * Was approved by DocterWho*
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next