Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra's B-Day!!   Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:53 am

:rainbow:My chihuahua Chuchie celebrated her b-day yesterday! She is my webkinz chihuahua and I got a peice of cake! I was planning on getting her a webkinz outfit today only if my mom says yes to driving me! My cow Alexandra's b-day will be tomorrow so I was planning on getting two outfits one for Chuchie and one for Alexandra! Thanks for reading! Just wanted to share my upcoming webkinz B-days! Rainbow Smile Rainbow Banana Rainbow Banana Rainbow Banana Rainbow Banana **Happy Birthday to Ya! Happy Birthday**
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra   Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:09 am

aww thats sweet

Happy birthday Chuchie and Alexandra!!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra   Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:43 am

Thanks! You are too kind! Rainbow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra   Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:30 am

Cool! Happy Birthday to your webbies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra   Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

happy late birthday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra   Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterday Was Chuchie's B-Day and Tomorrow will be Alexandra
Page 1 of 1