Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)

Go down 
+5
WritingOtaku
City Girl
_furryfurby
Jacobluver
HeraTort
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) Empty
PostSubject: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:25 am

for one---
1. drink lemon juice
2. hide in a car trunk
3. hide in a fridge(you can suffercate)
4. play with a scringe bottle when it's full of water trying to get an air whole out-your whole class will get angry with you once they find out their all wet
5. shake a leaking bottle that has unkknown acids in it(it will explode, and you'll come home white)
6. let your cat sleep in your arms- she will kill you once she wakes up
7. use of all the pancakes on your sister- you'll end up with a forever scracth right through the middle of your face
8. buy your cat expensive cat toys with all your money- they'll get wrecked in 5 minutes
9. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(I'll be adding on here frequently)

everyone else can also add to this list

Last edited by HeraTort on Sat May 24, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:32 am

lol these are halarious
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:31 am

have you experience any of these?
LOL
Rolling On Floor Lau
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:19 am

I eat lemons. And my dad locked himself in a car trunk when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:36 am

woah,,
how did he get out?
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:56 am

I hid in a car trunk once, i did it to scare my friends when they went to put their bags in the trunk, they opened it, screamed, and slammed the trunk door on my head, one of my friends was shouting, 'get a broom, get a broom' so i shouted, 'don't get a broom, it's me, Ashley' they opened it and saw me laying there somewhat dazed from them hitting my head
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:43 am

are we aloud to add to them?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:13 pm

sure, i think so
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:06 pm

LOL! Did you seriously do those things?!
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:41 am

hey Hurricane Chris Lover can you edit out your friends name please. you should not mention any names
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:51 am

no, you are alowed to put names
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:36 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
woah,,
how did he get out?

His dad found him and let him out.
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:32 am

I've had lemo juice by itself in this lemon shaped bottle. It tastes good to me! I drink lemon juice all the time! And sorry you hurt your head, HCL!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:36 pm

lusher_girl! it tasted discustingm, and yes i've done those things
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:32 am

HeraTort wrote:
lusher_girl! it tasted discustingm, and yes i've done those things

Ha ha! Well not to me! And I love your Avvie.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:14 am

YEs, so do I. Those are hilarious Hera!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:37 am

lusher_roxgirl wrote:
I've had lemo juice by itself in this lemon shaped bottle. It tastes good to me! I drink lemon juice all the time! And sorry you hurt your head, HCL!

lol this little girl i baby sit loves that and ehr grandma says that she can( she is always at ehr house since her grandma lives aroos teh street from me and the grandma and i are so close, she calles me ehr grandbaby and i cal her grandma) well anyway, she always end up watching tv with her eating lemon juice
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:42 am

lol thats funny.
Back to top Go down
[xo]skittles
Loser
Loser
[xo]skittles

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 am

lol Funny things not to do! ilove lemon juice actually.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:01 am

I luv lemon uice 2 I actually cut lemons in 2 and put salt on them and drink the lemons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:25 am

that is what my friends do!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:19 am

My mom gets so pissed since that can thicken ur blood and u'll get bad circulation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)   Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never do any of these things, (i have expeirience)
Page 1 of 1