Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!

Go down 
+2
City Girl
Zoey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the all new Meadowclan! You are starving and u have mowhere to go when suddenly a sleek voice rings in your ears and says," You hve now entered Meadowclan, i Froststar leader of Meadowclan would like to know... will u join me or will u starve to death? The choice is yours."
To join you must fill out the form which is this.......
My Form-
Name:Froststar
Want mate:yes
Desc.:Handsome tom with icy blue eyes with a pure white pelt except for a single black streak along his forhead.

Leader-
Froststar(42Zoey)

Deputy-
Riverstone(Hurricane Chris Lover)

Med.cat-
Spottedleaf(WolfCrazy96)

Warriors-
Stormfoot(Hurricane Chris Lover)
Nightsky(Rose)
Lightningpelt(KaiKai776)
Stormheart(Tigerlily)
Moonpelt(CMain)
Meadowflower(CMain)
Brambleclaw(Wolfcrazy)
Jayfeather(Heratort)
Dovewing(Heratort)
BRanchtail(Heratort)
Rainwhisker(WolfCrazy)

Apprentices-
Darkpaw(ILoveSeth)

Elders-

Queens-
Roseheart(Rose)
Wildflower(Tigerlily)
Feathertail(WolfCrazy0

Kits-
Thunderkit(Tigerlily)
Honeykit(Tigerlily)

Angel(me)

Last edited by Mrs.EdwardCullen on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Dovepaw got out of ther nursery, along with Branchpaw. Jaypaw was still sleeping. They both ran to their mentors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:55 pm

42Zoey wrote:
"Bramblepaw! Its time we started your training."Frostatar called

Bramblepaw burst out of the aprentices' den. He rushed over to Froststar, excitement blazing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:04 am

Name:Meadowsong
Desc.:sleek she-cat with amber eyes, Flower shaped spot on head from where the two-legs tested her, no one knows that though

Name: Moonpelt
Desc.:Handsome tom ice blue eyes, longer black muzzle all black a few star shaped spots fropm like Meadowsong two leg testing.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:11 am

(So who do I apprendince if I dont apprendince Branchpaw)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:53 am

(i think u r apprentishing Brnachpaw, that wasBramblepaw and Jaypaw.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:44 am

Lightningpelt looked for his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Rose ur apprentice is still Branchpaw.

"Okay Bramblepaw,"i said taking him out to the training hollow," when you are hunting you must keep your bell,head. and your tail low to the ground.Also you must move swiftly and silently."I demonstarted then motioned for him to try.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:06 pm

''Branchpaw,Do you want to start tranning today?''asked Nightsky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Name: Wildflower
Personality: loving,protevite, ferice in battles, beautiful, a great leadr and friend
Description (No pics please): a deep tan color with white flowers on her, her muzzle and underbellow are a light mist color,deep blue eyes
Mate: yes Stormheart
Kits: yes, Thunderkit, and Honeykit

Name: Stormheart
Personality: loving, a great friend and leader, his dream is one day he wil become leader,loyal, handsome
Description (No pics please): a deep misty color with a umsually marking on his back that was from that starclan that he is destine to become a leader,deep blue eyes
Mate: yes Wildflower
Kits: Thungerkit, Honeykit

Name: Thunderkit
Personality: fun, excited all that time, protive of his sister
Description (No pics please): a dark black color with beep blue eyes
Mate: to younge
Kits: to younge

Name: Honeykit
Rank: kit but would like to be the med cat appreince soon
Personality: like her brother but not very protince
Description (No pics please): a honey color, her paws are with, with deep blue eyes
Mate: to younge
Kits: too younge

they have always been in the clan
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:28 am

(alittle late for that today, but...)

"Sure!" said Branchpaw happily, trotting over to his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:30 am

"Bramblepaw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:10 am

42Zoey wrote:
Rose ur apprentice is still Branchpaw.

"Okay Bramblepaw,"i said taking him out to the training hollow," when you are hunting you must keep your bell,head. and your tail low to the ground.Also you must move swiftly and silently."I demonstarted then motioned for him to try.

Bramblepaw watched her carefully and intently, wanting to do exactly what she did. When it was his turn he dropped into the hunter's position as she had done and slowly began to stalk forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:11 am

Spottedleaf padded out of the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:52 am

The kits aorund around their mothers paws
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:56 am

Riverstone padded out of the warriors' den

Stormfoot sat outside the warriors' den, "Hello Riverstone" he greeted his deputy

"Hello Stormfoot" Riverstone said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:58 am

Stormheart whent and stood outside of teh warrior den
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:17 am

(he)
"thats excellent Bramblepaw. Now i would like you to use that technique to catch a squirrel, chaffinch, a rabbit , and a vole. Come back to campwhen you are done." i said sending him off amazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:49 pm

"DOVEPAW!" shouted Lightningtail
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:17 am

Dovepaw ran to her mentor, upset she had been late. "S-sorry, I- slept in." she said, looking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:24 am

Riverstone padded out of the warriors den, "Jaypaw" she called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:57 am

42Zoey wrote:
(he)
"thats excellent Bramblepaw. Now i would like you to use that technique to catch a squirrel, chaffinch, a rabbit , and a vole. Come back to campwhen you are done." i said sending him off amazed.

Bramblepaw nodded and padded away to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:05 am

Froststar followed Bramblepaw closely to see how he was doing. Surprisingly he was doing remarkably well.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:33 am

Froststar decided to go back to camp and wait for Bramble paw to come back with the fresh kill and he started running back silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:34 am

So far Bramblepaw had caught a squirrel, vole, and rabbit. He padded onward to find a chaffinch.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:38 am

Froststar padded the rest of the way and layed down in the sun and waited for his apprentice to return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next