Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurmummasbutt
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-20

NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) Empty
PostSubject: NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :)   NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 am

This is our Sexy President,you peice of shit children,he is so grape he raped german children,invented condoms,made your mommies and daddies have sex so they could make your ugly ass facess,Childrin under the age of 5 are getting breastcancer,so if you ever grow boobs cut zem off to protect yourself,you motherfuckersbettaenjoyit, all your dads are MUTHERFUCKERS,CUZ THEY FUCKED YOUR MOTHER TO MAKE YOU

ENJOY OUR SEXY PRESIDENT BITCHEZZZZZZ

NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) 76657319
Back to top Go down
AnonymousLegion
Loser
Loser
AnonymousLegion

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :)   NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:33 am

Ja. Ist sexy!
Back to top Go down
yurmummasbutt
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :)   NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 am

yurmummasbutt wrote:
This is our Sexy President,you peice of shit children,he is so grape he raped german children,invented condoms,made your mommies and daddies have sex so they could make your ugly ass facess,Childrin under the age of 5 are getting breastcancer,so if you ever grow boobs cut zem off to protect yourself,you motherfuckersbettaenjoyit, all your dads are MUTHERFUCKERS,CUZ THEY FUCKED YOUR MOTHER TO MAKE YOU

ENJOY OUR SEXY PRESIDENT BITCHEZZZZZZ

NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) 76657319
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :)   NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW HEREEE,Welcome me :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: