Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 am

First topic message reminder :

"Of course, why wouldn't I help my boyfriend?" Roxian replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Roxian squealed at the tickling, wriggling with more force.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Alec held her down easily, tickling her at all of her tickle spots, laughing with her. "Just say the word and I'll stop!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 pm

"N-nevar!" She laughed, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Alec laughed and continued to tickle her, making sure she couldn't escape. "Come on! Just one word! You can say it!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Roxian was laughing harder. "I refuse!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:02 pm

"Fine, more tickling for you!" Alec laughed, going and removing her shoes and socks off of her feet, beginning to tickle her feet also.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Roxian squealed louder. "Uncle! Uncle!" She shouted without thinking, laughing too hard for her brain to function properly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Alec laughed and let go, grabbing the remote and jumping up from the couch in victory. "YES! I WON!" he hooted and hollered, dancing around and rewinding to the bathroom scene, sitting down next to ROxian again. "I told you I'd get you to say it."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Roxian glared at him, panting for breath. "You suck..."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm

"Oh don't act like you didn't love it," Alec smirked playfully, turning back and watching the bath tub scene with an intent look.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Roxian glared at him, hoping some kind of gentleman part of his sub conscience would decide to fast forward it for the sake of his girlfriend's sanity.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 am

Alec shifted uncomfortably, knowing she was watching him while he watched the scene, trying to concentrate. He sighed and hung his head, fast forwarding through the movie.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:10 am

Roxian grabbed the remote from him, paused the movie, and gave him a deep kiss. She pulled away and smiled. "Thank you, Alec." She played the movie again.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

Alec blushed deeply and fell back on the bed, completely distracted over the kiss.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 am

ORP: Lol, Roxian doesn't know her own power.

RP: Roxian giggled softly and paused the movie again. "What's wrong, Alec?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 am

"I-I umm well uhh..." Alec mumbled, in a complete, giddy daze about the kiss, a big grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 am

Roxian smiled a little devilishly and crawled over to him. "Alec...?" She tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 am

Alec looked over at her and blushed even more, trying to not think of all the naughty daydreams he kept having. "Uh n-nothing!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:17 am

ORP: Oooh, bad Alec! XD Embarrassed guys are hilarious. They always do the funniest of things.

RP: Roxian leaned over his face, pushing her hair behind her shoulder. "So why do you look all red?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

"I-It has nothing to do with me daydreaming naughty stuff!" Alec covered his mouth and blushed some more, looking away and trying not to picture anymore stuff.

OOC: LOL He's a naughty child x3
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

ORP: What teenage guy isn't? XDDDDD

RP: Roxian blushed slightly. She hadn't really been expecting that answer, and now she was too shocked to recover quickly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

OOC: Goody two shoes???

BIC: Alec blushed even more and ran a hand through his hair, biting his cheek. His face was completely red, trying to stop thinking like that.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 am

ORP: Eh, even they have naughty thoughts every now and then.

RP: Roxian smiled again, but her face was still red. "You are such a perv," she muttered, leaning down. She blew on his face before sitting up again.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:55 am

Alec wrinkled his nose in a cute way and sniffled, his face even redder. He sat up and shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to focus on the screen.

OOC: Well that is true...
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 pm

ORP: Yeah, and the example? My guy friends.

RP: Roxian blew a kiss at him before playing the movie again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next