Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heey Boy Heey

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
Blissful Maiden
WildWolfSpirit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 am

Heey, I'm WildWolfSpirit, I was the original HurricaneChrisL0ver, but my cousin's friend took my account. I'd ike to start a new. Let's just forget about that, and all get along. I know how to roleplay, and people say I'm pretty good with advice, so hit me up. Smile I know my profile picture LOOKS wrong, but it's not, I swear. I was just sticking my toung out for the picture. Very Happy

~*-Wild
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 am

LOL nice pic Shocked and welcome to WB... (again *cough*) hope you liked it previously, so you'll like WB now.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:54 am

It's not meant to be gross, I swear!`Ahh! Thanks again Bliss.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Heey Boy Heey BUcdHeey Boy Heey QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:36 am

Uhh... Forgive me for asking, but isn't there someone already on this website that originally had the HurricaneChrisL0ver user and is active on this site..?
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 am

Hah, yes, I believe it's that Jorie girl? You must not remember the inncident. Well That Jorie girl is friends with my cousin, and my cousin let her use my e-mail for something, and she saw my e-mails or this site, like my activation e-mail, and she got my password from that. She started logging on as me, after I comepletely forgot about this place. Wen I tried logging on again, I tried to explain that she had been using my acount, and I was accused of being a hacker. I tried making a new account, and was accused of being the Jorie girl because I had posted from my IP on that account, so we "had the same IP". Now that I have a ne laptop of my own, I thought I'd try again.

Any of this rig a bell? It was quit a long time ago, so I was hoping we could just start a new. Sorry this is so wordy, I like to explain stories.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Heey Boy Heey BUcdHeey Boy Heey QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am

Um... Alright. Well, I'm Kai. I remember this cause I'm a super old member on this site... And I'm one of the only old people that come on.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 am

This place got a lot quieter han I remember, didn't it.
Back to top Go down

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:35 am

Uh... hi. If you want a picture with your tongue sticking out, please, feel free to take one.

Away from other peoples' butts.

That is all. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

It was an accident! Ahh! Haha, it looks worse with the full version, this ones just cropped. I was trying to get in the picture last minute! xD
Back to top Go down

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:27 am

WildWolfSpirit wrote:
It was an accident! Ahh! Haha, it looks worse with the full version, this ones just cropped. I was trying to get in the picture last minute! xD

Look. I don't have a problem with you or anything, so don't be offended, but people can really get the wrong idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:10 am

HCL! Very Happy weren't we like, best friends way back when people actually came on here lol
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:21 am

Possibly. Actually I think we were, I remember you really well, and I remember a girl named Cat..and of course I remember Kai. Hah.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Heey Boy Heey Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Heey Boy Heey Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Heey Boy Heey Pet Heey Boy Heey LKtU Heey Boy Heey NpQC
Heey Boy Heey GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 am

Hey welcome back Smile I remember that whole thing. and it's slowed down ALOT. haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Oi! I'm an old member and still come on, Kai! :P It's just hard to actually be able to stay on...
Welcome back to WB! It really has gotten a whole lot slower... and I do remember that incident quite well.
I remember Cat got grounded or banned from this site (by her parents) or something... could someone explain that to me through a PM? That all happened while I was on my very long absence so I missed it all.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 am

Oh yah, I remember Cat from when I first started! I think Jorie was already here or was just taking your account, when I started first because I'm pretty sure I remember that incident. :3 Anyways, I'm not one of the super oldies of the site, but I've been here for a while and still try to stay active. Its hard!! Lol but its nice that you're back :3
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am

OKAY> i'm a newbie. T_T i joined about a few weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Hahaha, it's okay Bliss! I was gone for a long time so Imma kinda newbie too :P
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am

Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heey Boy Heey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Boy Heey   Heey Boy Heey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heey Boy Heey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: