Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hilariousness at its best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Hilariousness at its best Empty
PostSubject: Hilariousness at its best   Hilariousness at its best I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 am

Okay so my friend Sarah and I were downtown with a group of other people we know for a "photo field trip" and we were walking down a semi-busy street and all of a sudden we burst out singing:

"LET'S PUNCH CAP'N CRUNCH THEN WE'LL EAT HIS FACE FOR LUNCH! FLY A KITE! DRINK SOME SPRITE TIL WE GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT! TIK TOK FOUND A ROCK GONNA KNOCK THIS POSER'S SOCKS OFF! WOAH! THEY'RE PURPLE! WOAH-WUH-WUH-OHHHHHHHH!"

...and we sang that three times through! You should have seen the look on the faces of the people passing by (I'm sure they thought we had mental problems cuz we were laughing so hard)!

I filmed it once (pointed at the ground, my 'rents don't want my face on YouTube, and I don't either) and I'm gonna get it on YouTube soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hilariousness at its best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilariousness at its best   Hilariousness at its best I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 am

Awesomeness! XD

I ish be on YouTube. At least twice. XD
Someone always records our orchdork concerts and puts them on YouTube for us. You can't see our faces, though. It's kinda blurry and far away... Which is good, because my parents almost flipped when they found out. XD
Back to top Go down

Hilariousness at its best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: