Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!!   Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 am

I got the shock of my life yesterday, when my friend Sarah told me that she was talking to Robert (one of the guys I like) and that he guessed that I like him. She didn't give him a "yes" or "no" (at least I think anyway), but the terrible part is that HE THINKS I'M STALKING HIM!!! I can't believe he'd think that I'd stoop so low! 'Cause I'm not stalking him! This whole situation is REALLY aggravating me, and the bad thing is ever since the Josh issue (what I posted asking for advice earlier) practically no one believes me when I'm telling the truth! And I hardly ever lie! I wish I could just lay low and let it die out, but I'm going to be in a group with him this Sunday (at the latest). I might be around him tomorrow (SAT week for me)! What should I say to him??? So if it wasn't obvious I NEED ADVICE NOW!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

-Doggie

P.S. These are the options I have so far (bolded = one I'm seriously considering)

1. Just tell him that I'm not stalking him and that if he doesn't believe me too bad cuz it's true.

2. Chat or email him saying that it's not true.

3. Lie and say that he reminds me of an ex-neighbor I had a crush on that moved to Florida cuz his dad got a job there.

4. Avoid him until this dies down. (I would prefferably lean towards this one, but I see him a minimum of once a week so that wouldn't work...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!!   Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 am

This was exactly a year ago....woww I was so weird O.o tho I still am, I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

Dealing with a crush/rumor....NEED HELP!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1