Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi My Name is Angela

Go down 
+3
Ray
Feelin'Freshy
SnowAngel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female
Number of posts : 14
Nickname: : Angela, Angel, Angie
Registration date : 2009-12-25

Hi My Name is Angela - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

My name is Angela, I go by Angela, Angel, or Angie, but usually Angel though. I'm new. Rayne used to go to my school, she was in my art class first trimester. She may not remember me, but we were close, though only durning class, out of class, she went back to being popular, and I went back to being a nobody. She asked me to join here a long time ago, and I finally have. So well I like to draw, write, and sing. And that's about it, nothing exciting. NO sports, no boyfriend, just me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 am

Tracking IPs is a lot different than the IP itself. The IP leads to a center, i'm assuming our closest one is in kansas, and sometimes i get canada too. but the IP itself is your computer
Back to top Go down
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female
Number of posts : 14
Nickname: : Angela, Angel, Angie
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 am

I wasn't posting because I had to go back to school, and I had work to do. Christmas Break is over, alas, it makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi My Name is Angela
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: