Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh.My.Gods

Go down 
+4
holagurl175
WritingOtaku
Kai =]
MistyRain
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:20 am

Based off the book 'Oh.My.Gods'

When Lauren moves from Sunny L.A to some sunny island off the Greece, he life gets turned upside down...
The island, doesn't have a name. and isnt on most maps. Thats beause that island, contains decents from The Greek Gods. There are Zeus and Aphrodite , wich are the jocks and populars. Then you have the Hera,Hads,Poseidon who are the nerds, normals and goths. Which one are you?

Rules:
*no one is perfect, not even greek gods
*do not powerplay/god model ect
*write more than one line, be decsritve
*this is not going to be a sl_tting rp. if you choose to rp like that
then i will kick you out
*if you ahve more that on character only two can be in the same
'Greek God' clique
*they are in highschool
*if you have any questions feel free to p.m me!

Form:
Name:
Greek God:
Personlity:
Looks:
Other:

Greek Gods:

Zeus:
Ricky
Andrew

Aphordite:
Lauren

Hera:
Calli

Hads:
Alex

Poseidon:
Juliana
Darius

Key:
Pink-girls
Blue-guys

My form
Name: Lauren Shanzes
Greek God: Aphordite
Personlity: sweet, loud,loving, sturrbon as heck,witty,cheerleader,fun to be around, cute, bubbly
Looks:
Oh.My.Gods 10119_1234877840533_1486802774_704992_1140329_n
Other:new to the school, bets friends with Alex

Name: Alex Catilos
Greek God: Hads
personlity: quite, outging once you get to know him, halirous, loves to hangout with friends
Looks:
Oh.My.Gods 7817_1206923097790_1370051915_30866870_8036323_n
Other: Best friends witrh Lauren

Last edited by Santa Baby on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 am

Name: Hayley
Greek God: Hera
Personlity: Hayley is extremely jelous but nice and sweet. She can turn mean quickly and holds grudges. She'll Get you back if you do her wrong. But, Hayley can be really kind and gentle.
Looks: Oh.My.Gods Do3n5s
Other: None

(By the way, Alex's God is spelt Hades :3
And would you mind if I play Persephone, even though you don't have her here? She's my fave. Persephone is Demeter and Zeus' daughter and is unwillingly married to Hades :P )

Last edited by MistyRain on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Oh.My.Gods BUcdOh.My.Gods QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 am

Name: Ricky ; Andrew
Greek God: Zeus ; Zeus
Personality: Nice guy, Over protective and strong. Tends to snap at others has like a 'gangsta' part of him ; overall nice guy, can have a harsh temper, overall, nice and funny towards others.
Looks: [Under]
Other: Brothers.

Oh.My.Gods Sucr

Oh.My.Gods Taylor_lautner240

Last edited by PrepAndLanding on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 am

Name: Juliana ; Alex ; Calli
Greek God: Goth ; Goth ; Nerd (Uhm... I don't know which Greek God is for which one, so I'm just gonna put the group...)
Personlity: She's very smart, but doesn't really try, she'd rather be doodling on her paper or thinking of what to write for her stories. She's sort of shy at first, but begins to open up once she starts to know someone. She is kind of scared of preps, but that's only because she has no idea how they can possibly be so bubbly all the time. She has dramatic up and down days, where she can be really excited about something, then really depressed about the littlest thing. She tends to over-think bad situations ; New kid that most people avoid due to his strange hair and air. He gives off a kind of don't-you-dare-mess-with-me-or-I'll-go-physco-on-you air. He's really smart, also, but like Juliana, he just doesn't really try. He'd much rather be reading. He doesn't seem to be scared of anything, but the one thing he is scared of is being alone for his whole life. He's normally the same every day, unless he gets in trouble with his adopted parents ; Calli is extremely smart and creative, but she doesn't think so. She writes stories and draws, always thinking that nothing is just right. Her parents are kind of strict, so she's been pushed to perfect everything since she was little. Her family's (almost) pure Asian, and they believe that Asian's are the smartest and best in the world, so they push her to be the smartest and best. She's not the type to mess with, because she has got some muscle on her, too.
Looks: Juliana's a little on the short and skinny side, and is often called anorexic even though she isn't. Her brown-red hair falls to below her waist. It is perfectly straight (her hair comes from her NAtive American side) and de-tangles very quickly. Her eyes are a bright, electric blue, but she doesn't like that color so she hides them behind purple contacts. She has very light skin with a few freckles sprinkled across her face and one on the index finger of her left hand ; Alex is tall with short, shaggy midnight black hair with a white stripe through it, giving the impression of having a skunk on his head. His eyes are also electric blue, and he lets proudly shows them. His skin is very pale, and he has only one freckle, which is on the index finger of his right hand. He has some muscle, but he doesn't really care about looking 'macho' ; Calli is on the tall and skinny side. Her unmanagable hair actually looks as though she styles it like that, but she doesn't. It's black with a few honey-colored highlights to make her stand out some more. She has dark, dark brown eyes that can be mistaken for black, but she puts in golden honey contacts. Her skin is Asian tan, but a little lighter due to her taking a little after her white great-grandmother.
Other: Twin and friend is Alex. Best friend is Calli ; Twin and friend is Juliana. Other friend is Calli ; Best friend is Juliana. Friend is Alex.
Back to top Go down

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 am

"Villian Frapation!" the guy behide the Starbucks conter yelled. Lauren guided over to the counter and toke the styrophone cup out of his hands. The bombshell blonde got a 10 dollar bill out of her light blue dirsted jeans and layed it down on the conter. Without saying a word, Lauren added some cimmion and sat down on a black leather chair outside. She placed ehr pink iPhone on the wooden table and fliped tough the latest People maginze. Her black botton down overcoat neatly covered up her see tough zebra striped top, with the black tank-top underneath. Lauren's black 2 in boots make a nice clip-clop across the tile.

Alex smilied when he saw his best friend outside fliping tough the glossy pages of some magizne. He slug his backpack off on an eputy chair beside hers.
"Hey!" Lauren said cheerfully, then taking a slip of her drink.
"Whats that?" Alex asked.
"What do you think loser?"Lauren smilied playfully.
Alex gently hit her hard arm and whent into fake pain, " This is why i love you" Lauren giggled
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:23 am

Name: Michaela
Greek God: Aphrodite
Personlity: Outgoing, crazy, energetic, fun, hilarious, snobby at times, spoiled, blondeee, spirited, has TONS of friends, popular, dancer and singer, flirty, outrageous, dangerous, breaks rules alot, etc.
Looks: uhhmmmm. hb..... looks like Leighton Meester?
Other: Idkkkkk

Last edited by holagurl175 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 am

(little more on the personlity please(:]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 am

ORP: Sorry. Tht was thee worst form ever. haha. one secc
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 am

ooc; this rp sounds really good, but idk if i should join
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 am

Ricky walked into Starbucks with Andrew.
Back to top Go down

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 am

[haha thanks(:]

"hey!" Alex and Lauren called at the same time. But beause they were outsid,e they didnt hear them.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 am

Andrew looked around but then went in. He saw some friends, Alex and Lauren. He went to join them. "Hey guys." he said.

Ricky followed after.
Back to top Go down

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 am

"hey!"Lauren smilied and got up to greet them.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:02 am

"Hey Lauren." said Ricky. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:41 am

Name: Jason;
Greek God:
Personlity:
Looks:Oh.My.Gods Black-emo-boy-hair-cut this is Jason; Oh.My.Gods Emo%20girl%20highlights this is
Other:

WILL FINISH LATER!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Calli walked to Starbucks after throwing on some holed old jeans and a 'Do I look like I care?' shirt. She didn't bother with her contacts, so she got some odd looks. Like usual, she didn't have her hair brushed, but that wasn't anything different from her.
~
Juliana: I banged on Darius's door. "Get up! We're supposed to meet Calli at Starbucks! And you know she's always early and hates to wait! I'll be waiting in the kitchen, so don't make me have to come in here and dress you myself!" I walked to the kitchen, running my fingers through my hair. I passed by a mirror, so I checked to make sure my black skinny jeans were right and my neon shirt with miniature black skulls looked fine. I didn't care much about my hair as long as it was presentable.
Darius got up, even though he'd much rather still be sleeping. He pulled on some ratty old jeans and slipped on a plain black tee. He got ready and, still half asleep, went downstairs to meet up with his twin to go meet up with Calli and coffee.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm

(Ummm did someone delete my last post? I asked if Lola had read the last part of my form, in the brackets :3 )
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 am

(ill join asap)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Oh.My.Gods Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Oh.My.Gods Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Oh.My.Gods Pet Oh.My.Gods LKtU Oh.My.Gods NpQC
Oh.My.Gods GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 am

Name: Sophia, Callista (Calis)
Greek God: Aphrodite, Poseidon
Personality: She can be sweet and loving or she can totally ruin your day. She keeps that side well hidden. And is mostly always laughed and having fun with others. She isn't known to hate people, only dislike. And she will tell you the cold hard truth.: She's a rebel. She's fun, outgoing, helpful, and defiantly someone you should call when you need help.
Looks: Oh.My.Gods Brunette_with_Blue_Eyes_for_Mini This is Sophia. Oh.My.Gods 4CARG4PYKCACJA9KFCAOK924JCASQFNIVCAEALMTMCA8FNTR0CAQFF6HXCAP This is Callista, only she doesn't have the piercing.
Other:They are actually really good friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:41 am

Question can I be a god that is not listed?? there are a ton of greek gods and you have only touched the tip of the iceberg on the kind of gods we can be?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

Oh.My.Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh.My.Gods   Oh.My.Gods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh.My.Gods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: