Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

+A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

+A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] Empty
PostSubject: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:54 am

"Why is Pu'u o Kila still closed?" A young bride asks, her mouth half open as she gazes at the lucious green mountain that is, Pu'u o Kila lookout.
"Hawaii's government is terrible, hun. They don't have the money to repair the roads. At least that is what the locals told me," Her groom replies, frowning. "Terrible isn't it?"
The bride looks out the window of the plane, gazing sadly at the lookout. "Yeah, terrible,"
~
Ten years since the closing.
Ten years since a tourist ignored the warnings and ventured down the rocky trails, and disappeared.
Ten years since the monsters arrived.
~
I swear, those so called 'vamps' up in Forks are getting all the darn credit.
"I'm Edward, I sparkle, I drink animal blood." Puh-lease.
The only thing true about that love story is that its based on truth.
Monsters are real.
No not the hairy, scary, 6 eyed ones. Or even those that live on sesame street. Monsters like vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, and sirens. None of that hollywood bull here. So come, hunt with the vampires, run with the werewolves, trick with the shifters, and seduce with the sirens . But be careful, paradise is not what it seems.
~
About Pu'u o Kila
Its a mountain in Hawaii, over 5 miles away from any civilization. It includes Pu'u o Kila, the mountain, a neighboring beach, and miles upon miles of rainforest. It has some of the highest rainfall in the world, even more than Forks, WA, with over 450 inches per year. Everyday, it rains. Everyday. The sun may come out for an hour, but thats it. An hour. There are roads going through, but they are dirt roads and rocky, keeping most humans out. Occasionally, one rebel tries to hike anyway, but they never, ever return.
~
About the Vamps
We are pale skin, impossibly fast, cold, strong and beautiful. That is where our similiarities end with the Twilight vampires. We do not willingly feast on animals. We'd rather humans, but a shifter would do just fine, if we could catch them. So we're usually stuck with the jungle cats. We die if the sunlight embraces our skin, so we usually stay in our dugouts, underground homes. They are dark, gloomy and usually damp, but where better for a vampire to ambush a bunch of unsuspecting, odorous werepups?
~
About the Werewolves
We are dark skinned, muscled and warmed to the touch. We can transform pretty much any time, but it is easiest closer to a full moon, and on the night of the full moon, we lose ourselves completely to our wolf minds. We must share our prey with the stinking (literally) vampires, and we do not get along. We are fast and strong, and we prefer to live in the caves along the base of the mountain. Even a vampire can't easily sneak up amoung the boulders.
~
About the 'shifters
We are humans, mostly. That is our base form, every one of us can take that shape. But that is where the similarities end. We can shape into only one other animal, at any time. It is difficult to control, but we are not governed by the moon as our werebrothers are. We are allied with them against the vampires, as the vampires would love to get a mouthful of our human flesh. We are the tricksters of the bunch, with cunning minds and a talent for sneaking. We live in huts on the beach, which is usually sheltered from the mounain, right near the water. Try to get us out on a sunny beach, vamps.
~
About the sirens
We are half human, half bird. But we do not morph between them. Our human form is beautiful, even more so than the vampires. Our voice sings, and we can seduce even the most reluctant of any beast, except for shifters, although we'd rather humans cease our thirst. What do you thirst, you ask? Well you have one guess, and its not blood. Our main form is human, but when we sing, our body transforms into a hideous monster. Feathers sprout, we grow light and taloned. Then, we are free to pick up our prey and carry them to the mountain top, where our treehouses are. After exactly one hour, we are free to change back, replenish ourselves, and usually, for good measure kill them.
~
RP rules:
You may have as many characters as you can handle.
No one can be impervious to any of the other monster's powers:
No one can fight like a vampire
No one can run like a werewolf
No one can creep like a shifter.
No one can seduce and control like a siren.
The werewolves and vampires never unite.
The sirens and vampire occasionally ally.
It's PG-15 guys, so basically, do whatever you like, but no description please.
Humans arrive once in a blue moon.
No pictures please
NO GODMODDING OR POWERPLAYING !
Every character must be utterly unique.

Form:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Vampires:

Werewolves:
Ricky [Kai]

Shifters:
Eros [Lily]
Aynslee [Misty]
Max [Kai]

Sirens:
Scarlette [Lily]

Last edited by Simplylily on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:51 am

Name: Scarlette
Type of Monster: Siren
Description: Skin is as pale as porcelein, with roses blossomed on her cheeks, and accented by long, loose spirals of copper red hair. Freckles are sprinkled across her petite nose and right under her sea-green eyes. She is very petite, and yet has the curves of a woman. When transformed, her feathers are scarlette red, and her eyes turn black and beady.
Personality: Scarlette has a loud personality for such a small size. She is energetic and ready to hunt at all times, and her voice is said to move even the other sirens. She is skilled at the skill of seduction, and she flaunts it among the others. But instead of killing her victims, those that satisfy her best she usually keeps around as a pet.
Other: Unofficial leader of the sirens

Name: Eros
Type of Monster: Shifter-Puma
Description: Both cursed and blessed with the gift of a puma shifter, Erps looks the part. He is dark tanned, with black sleek hair and bulging muscles. His eyes are the only bright part of him, and they are glowing amber. His other form is a quite large jungle cat with a black coat and the same bright eyes. Pumas are the fastest in the jungle, almost as fast as their cheetah cousins. The problem? The vampires don't sense the difference between the true cats and him, which makes for some interesting chases through the trees.
Personality: Very reserved, painstakingly calm, but with a loud, deep sonorous voice. He does not speak much, but rather shows it. He has more brawn than brains, and is extremely loyal to the shifters.
Other: None
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 am

(join?
Name: Ireth
Type of Monster: vampire
Description: She has long, tossled, blackish brown hair with strange royal blue eyes. She has on a black and dark gray quarter sleeve shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and black convers. She is slightly pale. She wears a dog tags necklace and both of her ears are double pierced. She also has on a black beanie hat and her bangs cover her eyes most of the time.
Personality: She is quiet and mysterious, usually doesn't stick with the group. She is strong, independent, can be very clever and smart also. She is stubborn, and has a bad temper if you mess with her. She is nice to her friends, and very trustworthy and loyal. She will stand up for others, and fight when she needs to. She can be very skittish sometimes also.
Other: nothing

Name: Demetri
Type of Monster: shifter-maned wolf
Description: He has long, emo dark brown hair with brown eyes. He is wearing a dark gray shirt with torn baggy jeans and black tennis shoes. He has a black jacket on and one of his ears are pierced. in his other form, he is a maned wolf
Personality: He is a fun-loving guy who will fight when he needs to. He can have a hot temper and is smart. He is trustworthy and can help out if anyone needs help.
Other: nothing )

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 am

[shifters are generally not wolves. shifter wolves would be werewolves.]
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 am

((wow this is really good, i dont think ill have time for this though :( ((stupid finals next week and musical and physics and precalc and etc.)) mind if i read what you guys rp??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am

[[thanks JL! of course i dont mind, but i'd love for you to join anyways. i'm sure this rp wont move that fast, we dont even have any members yet !]]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Name: Aynslee
Type of Monster: Shifter-Serval(It's a sleek wild-cat that can be gentle and kind, but can turn fierce quickly.)
Description: Aynslee has a tanned like tone to her skin all year around that blends well with her bright blonde, straight hair that goes down to her waist. Her eyes are a brilliant cyan-turqoise color, she has full, red lips, and a tiny nose that is pushed slightly upwards. Her face is small and heart shaped and frame is curvy, petite, and sleek, much like her animal form. Aynslee's legs are long, making her tall for her gender and age. She has a nose ring on her right side, her ears are pierced twice on the bottom on each side, and once on her top left.
In her Serval form, Aynslee is thin and sleek and her eyes change to a viberant lime green color. She may be small in either form, but she's strong and shouldn't be judged on size.
Personality: Aynslee is sweet and soft-spoken most of the time, her voice high-pitched and gentle. She's unjudging and usually kind to all, but she can have a bad temper once seriously ticked, turning fierce and agressive. That's about the time she transforms and the results aren't pretty.
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] BUcd+A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 am

Name: Ricky
Type of Monster: Werewolf
Description: Tall male with brown spiky hair and brown eyes. He is very muscular and very handsome. He has white sharp teeth but not like a vampire. He is very flexible.
Personality: Ricky is smart and He has a somewhat of a bad temper. He tends to snap at others at different times. As his temper grows, he becomes more and more unstable. Normally, he is loud and always speaks his opinion. He is an overachiever and wants to always sticks up for others.
Other: None.

Last edited by gLee on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 am

[misty you are accepted. Kaikai you are not. please reread the rules, especially the last one.]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 am

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 am

[accepted kai. anyone wanna rp? and i'd like to encourage everyone to have more than one charrie ! cause we wanna fill out each coven/pack/village/clique.]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:31 am

(I'll rp. I was gonna make another charrie, I'l make one now.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] BUcd+A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] QHeo

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

Name: Max
Type of Monster: Shifter - Tiger
Description: Max is short and not as tall as the others. He has brown hair and green eyes which is somewhat of an odd mix. He has tan skin and a cute face. When he turns into a Tiger, he is like any other typical adult tiger, cept smaller. His size makes himself a bit more vulnerable.
Personality: Max is a short-tempered guy. He is sensitive and acts like a complete 5 year old at times. He can be VERY immature and annoying. When he shifts into a tiger, he can become unstable and fierce.
Other: None
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 am

(-.-)

Last edited by MistyRain on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:34 am

[misty please reread the rules. with focus on the last three please.]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:06 am

(Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see no pictures, I'll fix that. But I don't see how I was godmodeling and even though it's spelt the same as the Twilight books and is a vampire, I made up this character on my own before I even knew the Twilight series existed, so it is my original character.)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:10 am

(love to join, lily. will when i have time Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:43 am

[not so much godmodding, but that is something to keep in mind when you are rping. as for the character, idk, seems strange. a strong vampire. named emmett? it would save my piece of mind if you just picked another name. thats all]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 am

(Seriously? I didn't say he was the all-powerful beast Emmett is, I said he had a fairly strong build. I got this name from someone who was very close to me and I'd prefer not to change it, but if you insist, I'll just delete the character!)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:52 am

[I'm ok with Max errr right?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 am

[misty i don't need you being all smart-assy on my thread. if you cant comply with my request, just delete the character. it doesnt hurt me. i wanted more characters so there would be more for all you.]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:03 am

(Well, I explained to you that this IS my original character, how am I being a smart-as$? It's not my fault that you can't understand that Emmett has been my male character before I even knew Twilight existed, and I wont change the name just because your being stubborn. Like I have said so many time Emmett is my original character!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 am

[and i dont care if its your great great grandmother's original character. i don't want any trace of him on my thread. just freaking change the name. thats my final ruling. don't make me take out my official administrator voice and order you into a corner until you obey]

[so, rp anyone?]

Last edited by Simplylily on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 am

[Haha. Nice. Corner.. xD. I WANNA RP!! =] ]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am

(If you're going to be a bi.tch about it, I'll just quit the RP all togther. It's a NAME.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]   +A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+A.Monstrous.Paradise+ [done!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next