Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange dreams =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Strange dreams =) Empty
PostSubject: Strange dreams =)   Strange dreams =) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 am

First dream:

So I'm like this secret-agent-spy-person and I'm trying to get the enemy off my tail, so I slide down this bright yellow slide (I'm on a playground in the middle of a lagoon, go figure xD) and into this transporter pod thingy and then all of a sudden I'm in this indoor outdoor place. The indoor half is the auditorium of my church, and the outdoor half is a random tennis court. So then I'm all of a sudden with Stephen (crush, u wouldn't kno him) and Natalie (not here, u wouldn't kno her) throwing tennis balls and using something that's kinda like force powers (talk about right out of Star Wars xD) to bring them back to our hands. Then I throw it one time, and it goes into the indoor part and into this pile of tennis balls that Jacob (not frum Twilight, u wouldn't know him), Cody (u wouldn't kno him) and Robert (u wouldn't kno him) *all crushes, lol xD* were digging thru. When I tried to pull the tennis ball back, they all got seriously angry and started to chase me so I ran away, hit my head on this huge post, and fell unconsciously to the ground, and murmered 'stop' for some random reason. Sadly, my alarm went off then and woke me up. =P

Second dream:

I was in one of the smaller rooms in my church (which is HUGE btw) with a bunch of other peeps I know. Apparently it's an acting class, and for some reason I'm acting like a dog (I luf them, but idk y I wuz) and all these people were huddled around me going like 'awww!' and all of a sudden my BFF comes up and for some weird reason I lick the entire side of her face. She's like totally mad and starts chasing me and I run behind the first person I see, which just so happens to be Cody (tho I aparrently didn't realize it), and I'm all like 'HIDE ME!' Then I realize it's Cody, I clear my throat awkwardly and say 'oops, wrong person!' and quickly run behind my friend Emily. I think I woke up after that cuz I don't remember anything else xD

Lol I dream crazy things xD

I'm walking in the drop-off circle of my church, and I walk past this
parked car, and David (not the David I have a crush on, this guy is
different) just walks up to me, stops, and blurts out: "You're tall"
and I'm like "Oohkay.....and you start noticing that NOW?!?" then I
laugh, and walk away.

I'm in this HUGE house (like bigger than
my church huge), which in the dream belongs to my friend Katie. She
just walks past me and kinda stares, wondering why I'm in her house.
Then I see this guy, which turns out to be Eyobed, also walking through
Katie's house. He walks past me and stares, like I was a monster or
something. Then I go to Katie and I'm all like "Uhm, Katie, why's
Eyobed in your house?" and she just stares at me, like I just asked if
her dog was part octopus. Then her dad runs towards us, stops, yells
"GOOD JOB!", then runs away.

^^the second one was especially weird for me xD

-Doggie Strange dreams =) 158400
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

Strange dreams =)
Page 1 of 1