Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick Toc and Replay

Go down 
+3
Star2Be
Kai =]
_furryfurby
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Tick Toc and Replay Empty
PostSubject: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:10 pm

2 really good songs!
Tick Toc-Kesha
Replay-Sean Kingston
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 am

TIK TOK FAVORITE SONG, ATM!!!
they always seem to be stuck in my head.

Last edited by _furryfurby on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 am

omg me too!
I love the being of Tick Toc♥
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Tick Toc and Replay BUcdTick Toc and Replay QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:56 am

Correction: Replay is not by Sean Kingston. It's by IYAZ. He's a new artist. Kinda incognito... But he sounds like Sean Kingston and is not him.

Reply is kinda addicting.. xD

And Tick Toc is just kinda weird..
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 am

I like Tik Tok, and Replays ok.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Tik Tok is thee best song EVER!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vbfpuPoL8

<333
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

I haven't heard Replay, but I LOVE Tick Toc!
My friends and I had a party making fun of the 'Rich Princesses' at our school, and we made a slideshow to the song. IT was so much fun! XD
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 am

Uh, to people spelling it Tick Toc: It's TIK TOK, hah, sorry, but it bugs me

Tik Tok has a good beat, and I sing with it everytime, but it has some bad influences.

And Replay is just annoying now, with KDWB playing it hever 5 minutes, and everyone requesting it at dances and parties, it just boring now. =\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:30 am

understatement of the year: tik tok has SOME bad influences.
ahaha that made me laugh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:13 am

OLD:: oh-kay, a lot of bad influences. but most where I come from just like ot for the beat (like me) or don't even like it at all.

NEW:: these songs are actually kinda old where I am. though I still really like to listen to Tik Tok. But alot of my friends really really like love the song Body Language, though that's kind of old. And of course stupid guys always sing "Sexy Chick" when they pass a girl they like. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 am

Ahaha sexy chick. goood times. actually not at all. a freshman came up to me while i was dancing at the dance [shockerr] and kinda assaulted me while singing this song.

right now owl city rules my school. fireflies and vanilla twilight especially (: and lady gaga of course.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:14 am

Right now, tik tok, party in the usa(kinda olddd), replay, and fireflies are taking over my school.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:05 pm

At my school is only PArty in the USA. And geez, it gets annoying. And also, you know that Hillshire Farms commercial? Well, the idiotic girls in the locker room always do those commercials before, while, and after they're ready.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 am

Oh the hillshire farm commercials are hilarious xD

Yeah the people at my (church's) school have been taken over by party in the usa, and a bajillion other things, but (thank God) not Twilight! No offense but I would like run into a brick wall if they were all obsessed with Twilight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 am

Im with ya on tht! My class is obsessed with Bon qui qui. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 am

Seniors at our public high school were mad because school board wouldn't let them have party in the USA for their class song.

my old school is now taken over by "How Low" =P
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 am

We used Party in the USA for our school song during Open House
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 am

1) that's unlikely, because usually a "school song" is the SONG you sing about your SCHOOL, like, oh this is hard to explain. >=| but I do get what you mean by school song, that's just the wrong usage of words.
2) that's not a GOOD THING, Party In the USA is a bad song, and I don't just mean the beat is bad, I mean the lyrics, even the name of the song is bad, that's why the school board denied it.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Well maybe it's just not appropriate for you middle school(?) board, but my school was completely cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm not talking about MY school, I'm talking about my sisters, the public High School. The Seniors were mad because the school board wouldn't let them have it as a class (Senior) song. Besides, I don't even go to "Middle School" any more, I go to an all girls, all grades private school.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:43 am

I know this is like seriously old, but I just listened to Tik Tok last week, and it's pretty cool musically. Lyrically, well, it could be better....
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick Toc and Replay   Tick Toc and Replay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tick Toc and Replay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Music-
Jump to: