Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story of A Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Story of A Girl Empty
PostSubject: Story of A Girl   Story of A Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 am

Has anyone read Story of a Girl? Its not great, but it really makes you think about a ton of stuff. Just wondering Story of A Girl Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Story of A Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of A Girl   Story of A Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:55 am

do you have it???? cause i'd love to read it. i need to things to read. i just read new moon for like the 4th time.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Story of A Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of A Girl   Story of A Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 am

YES!!!
I LOVE THAT BOOK!
only problem was that i had the song story of a girl stuck in my head the whole time reading it ("this is a story of a girl, who cried so much she drowned the whole world!...")(OH yeah, dont read this book unless your in like high school, thats not me saying it, its what all the reviews said about it)

Read Sweethearts. its a zillion times better (by the same author sara zarr)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Story of A Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of A Girl   Story of A Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:08 am

Yeah, I do have it Lily. It's a really quick, easy read that youll get done in a few days if youd like to borrow it Smile
and yeah, jl, i just looked at sweethearts a few days ago. i didnt get it, but maybe now i will if you recommend it Smile i dont think story of a girl had to be high school though. i mean, i read it in 8th grade, but my dad misread the back cover when he was checking to see if it was suitable for me hahahha. so i probably wouldnt have been allowed to read it if he read it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story of A Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of A Girl   Story of A Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story of A Girl
Page 1 of 1