Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of Mallory Clarence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

The Story of Mallory Clarence Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Mallory Clarence   The Story of Mallory Clarence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 am

First of all, I don't know why I'm writing this. I just feel like writing- it's my hobby. Second of all, here I go.

Chapter One: Old Lady Jade

Mallory Clarence sat at home, looking out the kitchen window. She always stared out, at one specific person: Old Lady Jade. The town of Hillsvalley started rumors about Old Lady Jade, saying that she is a witch, doing all sorts of crazy witchy things inside her house. Old Lady Jade, right now, was outside on her lawn, raking up dead leaves that had fell. She always had a crooked smile on her face, as if she were hiding a secret that was amusing to her.
Old Lady Jade wiped her forehead with the back of her wrinkly hand, as if raking leaves were a big job to do. Then she dropped the rake and went to her porch. She sat down, staring at the sky. It wasn't as interesting now, not that it was always interesting, though.
Mallory looked at Old Lady Jade sip a bottle of water. Then she went back to the lawn and picked up the rake she had dropped, and went back into her house. Mallory tried to get a quick glimpse of inside Old Lady Jade's house, but it was impossible from Mallory's window; Old Lady Jade's house was a bit too far to snatch a glance from. Mallory sighed. Were the rumors true? Was Old Lady Jade a real witch, that boiled a pot of slime and created magic potions?
Most likely not! Mallory's imagination could sometimes go wild, but not that insane. The citizens of Hillsvalley are crazy. How could that shriveled up old lady be a terrible witch that creates chaos and beyond, yet to be discovered? Mallory shook her head. Then she went down to the storage room and pulled out an old plastic fishing pole, and grabbed a bucket of dried worms. She and her dad were planning to go out to Lake Sunvalley and fish, today, when it was a tranquil and hot day.
She ran to the top of the stairs and hollered to her dad, "D-ad! Let's go! I'm ready,"
"Okay," was the answer that hollered back.
Mallory waited on the soft couch in the living room. She heard thumping of feet on the stairs and leaped up. Her dad appeared, gripping an expert's fishing pole and a fishing hat. He also had on a pair of black rain boots, the kind that trudges even in the stickiest mud.
"C'mon, Mal," Her dad said.
Mallory nodded and got up. She went over with her fishing pole and the bucket of worms to where the shoes were stored, and pulled on a pair of black rain boots, too. Then she and her dad went out the door and walked to the lake.
They fished for a couple of hours, till it was near dark. They had caught a feast of fish, when her dad said, "Mal, it's time to go. It's already six."
Mallory pleaded, "But dad, can I stay for a half an hour more? Please?"
Her dad got up and sighed. "Okay. But by six thirty, you have to be back." Then he headed back home.
Mallory nodded and started to fish. But guess you came to join her? You guessed it; Measly Old Lady Jade.
Old Lady Jade hobbled over with her wooden cane, to the water's edge. She sat down right next to Mallory and flashed her a crooked smile. Mallory coughed a bit, cringed, and smiled back. It must've looked like a scowl, though; she could feel her face forming into a scowl, not a smile. But they fished silently, not a single word said. Old Lady Jade broke the silence.
"So, Mallory, how is school going for you these days?" She gave Mallory another crooked smile.
"Fine." Mallory said icily. Why did she care?
"Tch. It's too bad you're in a grumpy mood right now; you probably don't want to talk to an old hag like me right now." Old Lady Jade teased, wagging her index finger at Mallory.
Mallory scowled and slightly yelled, "I need to go now. It's been long. Goodbye, Lady Jade." Even though Mallory was frustrated at the 'old hag', she was careful not to call her 'old' Lady Jade. Who knew what she could do? Turn Mallory into a frog? Then she grabbed her things and trudged back home, not waiting for an answer from Old Lady Jade.

CoNtInUeD sOoN!!! Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female
Number of posts : 408
Nickname: : Berry
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Mallory Clarence   The Story of Mallory Clarence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:44 am

Awesome!!! I like the part about Old Lady Jade!! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzclubhouse.forummotions.com/index.htm
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Mallory Clarence   The Story of Mallory Clarence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:55 am

Thank you, thank you! I like Old Lady Jade too! lol! I will keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Mallory Clarence   The Story of Mallory Clarence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Mallory Clarence
Page 1 of 1