Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|~*Small Valley Pack*~|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

|~*Small Valley Pack*~| Empty
PostSubject: |~*Small Valley Pack*~|   |~*Small Valley Pack*~| I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Mid-Day, you carefully paw your way out of a thick forest and reach a clear valley. You feel that no other wolf could be hiding in such an open place, and let you guard down, you un-tense your shoulders and walk normally across the smooth, green grass that seemed to shimmer in the high sun. You just barely reach the middle of the valley, when you’re suddenly flat on your stomach, pinned down by something heavy enough to old you down, but light enough that you would not expect another wolf. “Why are you in my valley?” a voice right above your head, naturally soft, but trying to be aggressive. “Your valley?” you ask. “Uh huh.” is all for a reply. “If this is yours, why are you pinning me and not one of your warriors?” you wonder aloud. “Because I have no warriors, it’s just me. The voice softens, gentles, and the weight is off your back. You sit up and turn towards your holder. You find yourself face to face with a tiny, purple she-wolf. She’s so small you would think she’d be an apprentice, maybe an older pup. But surely an apprentice or pup would not be out here alone in a valley, not with a well known fierce mountain back just a while away. Surely she’s an adult, but still, so, so tiny, as if she’d break in half if you even laid a paw on her. Blue marks under her eyes make her look sad, and like she’d been crying, you can’ help but ask if they’re just marks, or if she’s been crying. “No, they are just marks, honest.” Is that a slight smile you just saw? She doesn’t seem like a smiler. “I’m Forever Cry” she announced “My name is because of my marks.” she added. “so is this a pack?” you ask, and look around. “A pack of one so far, unless you join and help me..”

So, will you help her? It’s the least you can do for trespassing isn’t it? Yeah, com’on, help the tiny she out?

Form::
Name:
Personality:
Looks (will accept pictures, but no copyrighted ‘cause my RP got closed for that):
Mate/Pups:
Alpha Male?:
Other:

My Form::
Name: Forever Cry
Position: Alpha Female
Personality: Strong willed for her small stature, but very quiet, and can sometimes be mistaken for sad
Looks: Purple pelt, Light blue eyes, Blue marks under her eyes that look like tear marks, very small and looks fragile
http://sketchfu.com/drawing/361704-my-wolf-forever-cry
Mate/Pups: Looking/Want some
Alpha Male?: No, Alpha female
Other: No

Pack::
Alphas:
Forever Cry-me[f]
?-?[m]

Betas(alphas agree on them, must be mates):
?-?[f]
?-?[m]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens&Pups:
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : |~*Small Valley Pack*~| BUcd|~*Small Valley Pack*~| QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: |~*Small Valley Pack*~|   |~*Small Valley Pack*~| I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Name: Lightning ; Thunder ; Shark
Position: Warrior ; Beta ; Pup
Personality:Will Unfold ; Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Looks (will accept pictures, but no copyrighted ‘cause my RP got closed for that): Yellowish Male with Black lightning bolt stripe across back ; Black wolf with white tips on ears and tail and gray paws. ; Small gray pup with black paws and sharp teeth.
Mate/Pups: None ; None; None
Alpha Male?: None ; none ; None
Other: Related
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: |~*Small Valley Pack*~|   |~*Small Valley Pack*~| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:11 am

♥Kay thanks! 1 more person at least and we can start.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : |~*Small Valley Pack*~| BUcd|~*Small Valley Pack*~| QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: |~*Small Valley Pack*~|   |~*Small Valley Pack*~| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 am

[Alrighty Then.]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: |~*Small Valley Pack*~|   |~*Small Valley Pack*~| I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Name: Shadow ; Roxian ; River ; Moon ; Devil
Position: Warrior ; Warrioress ; Teen ; Pup ; Pup
Looks: All black with dark amber eyes ; Black with unnatural red eyes, ears, and paws. She's smaller than average ; Light grayish blue with bright blue eyes and unnatural bright blue legs and tail. Smaller than average ; Light gray with darker flecks and gray blue eyes ; All black with unnatural red eyes. Larger than average
Alpha Male?: Like to ; N/A ; N/A ; N/A ; N/A ; N/A
Other: All related except Moon. In order of eldest to youngest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |~*Small Valley Pack*~|   |~*Small Valley Pack*~| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|~*Small Valley Pack*~|
Page 1 of 1