Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackout- an adventure in the dark

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 am

First topic message reminder :

blackout
The Smiths were having a party. They were known for being the most socially active family in town, though they weren't the richest. In their medium-sized and cozy house, they host fun and happy parties almost every week. This week was different. Annabelle Smith, the matriarch of the family, had her birthday this week. She was just about to blow out the candles when she disappeared. The candles went out by themselves, and the entire house became cloaked in darkness.

Now, Annabelle is missing, there's a power outage(or so it seems) and the house has become large and spacious. We must find her.

We are:

George Smith- father of the family, NPC
Rebecca Smith- somewhat bossy, clever, leaderly, 12 - Rayne
Heather Smith- very quiet, follower of Rebecca, even though she's older, 14 - Enchantix
Louise Lang- very flashy and fun, though somewhat airheaded, friend of Heather, 16- Nat
Jason, "just Jason"- a shy, smart 15 year old, family friend- Meercat
Matthew DeCaro- a loud and somewhat funny 13 year old- Furry
and Annabelle Smith, narrator/Sunny

I, Annabelle will try to guide you to saving me, and turning the lights back on, but I can't promise anything. I will give you choices at times, but at others, you must try and use your judgement.

IMPORTANT:
Spoiler:

There's the house map for future reference.

Rules:
- Please don't do anything stupid at free-choice questions.
- NPCs like George, are part of the narration, not anyone important. George is probably the most important NPC.
- No cussing, god-moding, etc.
- Try and follow your character's personality.

Everyone is assigned a color. Your question will be in that color.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 pm

D. The dining room is always suspicious.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 am

B. matthew wants to check the bathroom!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 am

Ahhh. We all picked diff rooms! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 am

Durn. Well... you guys now have three options. And Nat, you do realize the dining room is where we started...?

..Everyone blurted out their opinion, and Matthew insisted he simply NEEDED to go. Finally Rebecca shut them up.
.."Guys, we've got three options, split up, change our votes, or stay here. I don't want to wake grandpa up, but, let's take a vote."

Team A, will you:

A. Change your votes
B. Split up(remember, there's only one flashlight)
C. Stay in the living room

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:41 am

B!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:46 am

split up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 am

We don't have to wait for Jorie. A majority has been reached.

..Before Rebecca could speak, Matthew and Louise cried, "Split up!" And Rebecca agreed. She decided that she could go with out the flashlight, she did know her house. Now, one person could go with Team B, and one could go alone.

Ex-Team A, how would you like to split up?

Tell me who wants to go where and with who. Smile
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 am

can matthew go alone?
what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 am

Well, if Jorie doesn't want to go with out the flashlight, it's fine... I'm not sure what to do. I'm kind of making her go because it'll be easier for her to navigate. She'll kind of get a bonus when she's exploring.

Let's wait for Jorie and Nat. Smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 am

Louise told me(hahaaa) she wants to be indepedent and go alone(or was she just going to get some alone time to admire herself in thhe mirror?? hmmm. another mystery! hahahaha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:05 am

Alright. So, Matthew and Louise both want to be independent, so Rebecca would go with Heather and Jason. Let's see if Jorie is okay with that. Smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 am

I'm sure she will be. Does she have a choice?? hAA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am

Not really. But, it makes more sense for Jorie to go alone because her character has homefield advantage. Smile I don't want to sway your opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Jeez, idk, I was on iTouch and wasn't able to come on. but yea, i don't know! I kinda wanted to go alone too, but whatevs.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Is there a way all 3 can split?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 pm

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
I guess B, wbu Bloom?
I'll choose B too, if I still need to choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Team B will go to the living room to explore where Team A just was. The fact you're still there and deciding will result in...

.."Oh!" Louise shreiked, as Jason bumped into her. Jason blushed.
.."I'm sorry, Louise..." He shyly walked backwards, bumping into Heather. Getting frustrated for no apparent reason, Rebecca started shouting.
.."Guys, GUYS! Ugh... Maybe we should all go around together?" she suggested angrily. Everyone shrugged and looked at eachother. Vote time.

Everyone, would you like to:

A. Go as Team Everyone
B. Go back to Teams A and B
C. Argue
D. Every man for himself

I'd like to know if this is getting boring, because if it is, I'll get to the action more. Smile
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 pm

well if we go as one group, we wont find anyone so I suggest B. It would be easier and we could explore more places quicker.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 pm

I would suggest D, but there's not enough flashlights. Ahh, I stille suggest D, sounds more adventourus. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Once this phase is done, you guys will have the option of picking up things, and the useful(but rare) items include flashlights and candles. When I say Jorie and Enchantix have homefield advantage, I mean they're more likely to find these rarer items.

B; I
D; I
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 pm

D!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:38 pm

D, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:19 am

D IT IS!!!

.."Alright, let's decide who gets the flashlights," said Rebecca. Since Rebecca and Heather knew the house, they would be flashlightless. Matthew, being the youngest, and Louise, being the dumbest(sorry, Nat), took the two flashlights. Louise and Matt moved the beams around the living room and something caught Jason's eye.
.."Look, a candle. I bet they still have a lighter in the dining room," and he took off to the dining room, returning with a lighter. In a flash, he had lit the candle. Jason decided to take the candle.
.."Remember, we won't be that far at most times, and I'm sure there are more things in this house to help us."
..Everyone got together, and on the count of three, they all screamed(quietly, not to wake Grandpa Smith up), "BLACKOUT!"

Everyone, you are now in the dining room. Where the adults are. They don't really WANT five kids running around the house, but, it's your job to convince them. Now, just decide where you're going, using this HANDY DANDY DIAGRAM.

Spoiler:

It's big, so it's in a spoiler. This is what the house looked like, in the light. As I mentioned in the first post, there are secret passageways, new rooms, etc, that are not on the map. But this'll help you figure out where you want to go first. And under the house is a basement, but since it's one room, I didn't put it on the map.

Now, the question. You can go anywhere in the house(though I wouldn't reccomend those with out a flashlight going up the stairs), so just tell me where you're going. I won't do the narrative till everyone's decided(so take your time, Furry doesn't normally come on till the night).

And yes, you may go outside, if you'd like. That's how you get to the basement.

EVERYONE, where are you going?

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 am

im going outside
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 am

The attic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blackout- an adventure in the dark
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next