Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Welcome to my Story Contest! All you have to do is write a story and PM it to me. If you already have a story that you want to enter, you can just PM me the link.

In your story, I will be looking for:
-Good grammar and spelling
-An interesting plot
-No perfect characters, all of them must have flaws
-Anything else I forgot that’s important

I’ll take any number of entries; it just depends on how many people sign up. After the contest, I’ll post the entries, from last place, to first place. I hope I don’t hurt many feelings, but I’m only telling the truth. If you get last place, who cares? It was my opinion, but maybe my opinion stinks? Or maybe you should try and write better? Who knows?

Rules
-Please PM me your story/the link to your story.
-No submitting a story that you didn’t write.
-The rules for Webkinz Beach apply everywhere, including here.

-Your story can't be more than 10,000 words long.
-Have fun!

Form
Current Username:
Title of Story:
Are you finished with it?:
Have you started writing it?:

When/if you’re done, PM me your story!

Entries*
Seeing Starrs (Beach Life: Ups and Downs)

Rockzina!<3 (Screwed)
SimplyLily (Faye's Family Tree)
Sunny Baudelaire (Red Rock Creek)
Rayne_Princess (Felicity)

*You do NOT have to be done with your story to enter, all you need to do is fill out the form, and start working on it/finishing it. Your story doesn’t need to be finished either. It’s fine if it’s not done by the deadline, but you might score higher if it’s finished. If you’re not done, you’ll just have to PM it to me and say it’s not finished.

Prizes
First Place- three surprise things from my Avatar Shop.

Second Place- two surprise things from my Avatar Shop.
Third Place- one suprise thing from my Avatar Shop.

Enter Away!
The deadline for writing is September 12th.
I will judge on September 13!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Well... I'd really like to join this, but maybe if you gave some guidlines? Like, some criteria you have to fill? Like, right now, I'd link you to Red Rock Creek, but if you had some guidlines, I might create something. Also, a length limit might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Current Username:Seeing Starrs
Title of Story:Beach Life:Ups and Downs

Are you finished with it?:no
Have you started writing it?:no, but its in my brain
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:16 am

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Well... I'd really like to join this, but maybe if you gave some guidlines? Like, some criteria you have to fill? Like, right now, I'd link you to Red Rock Creek, but if you had some guidlines, I might create something. Also, a length limit might be a good idea.

Do you mean like a theme?
And yes, maybe I should put a length limit...
Thanks for your help!
-
Thanks for entering, Viv!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 am

Yeah, sort of, I don't want to make it my contest, but it's very broad. A length limit would help(I'll write you a novel if I had the time).
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:42 am

Yeah, but all the stories would be somewhat similar. Maybe I should do it like I was going to, because some people might not be good writing about one thing than another. Doing it my way, everyone could enter the story that they think is their best work... does that seem fair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am

I understand. I feel like I'm being bossy. >.< I mean, I think it'd be easier to judge. Like, think about judging an entire dog show or just pick the best of the breed. But, I'll shush and let you do what you want.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 am

Current Username: Rockzina!<3
Title of Story: Screwed(not the one im writing in the story forum)

Are you finished with it?: Nope
Have you started writing it?: Yes
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 am

You're not being bossy, I feel like I'm being bossy, even though this is my contest! Lol.
If you still want to enter, could you fill out the form?
-
Thanks for entering, Hola!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:20 am

Anytime chica.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 am

Well, could you give me a genre idea? I am like, "I've got this cool adventure/mystery, then I've got a sweet and touching realistic fic, but then I've got an AWESOME fantasy." What should I do, Enchantix?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 am

If you don't want to enter Red Rock Creek, maybe you should do a fantasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 am

i kinda what to do a real lifeISH story.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:49 am

Mine is pretty realisitc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:31 am

You guys can do what you want, I just wanted a suggestion, so I'm doing fantasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 am

Current Username: SimplyLily
Title of Story: Faye's Famiy Tree

Are you finished with it?: No, and I don't think i will finish. It takes me forever to write, can you judge just what i wrote?
Have you started writing it?: Yes

Last edited by Simplylily on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Current Username: Sunny Baudelaire
Title of Story: Red Rock Creek

Are you finished with it?: No.
Have you started writing it?: Yep.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 pm

I'm having trouble with this. :/ I guess im not good at writing stories. Unless they r like breaking news.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 am

if I had time to write one, I'd join this...IDK, maybe I will. but not yet.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 am

It's too late 2 enter Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 am

oh, I forgot that part, sorry. all well.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 am

Actually, I was looking for more people. If you want to enter, you can. I put "No more entries" up there because I thought that nobody else wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 am

Ugh. Can u give me an extension?? Lol
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 am

sure, I will.

Current Username: Rayne_Princess
Title of Story: Felicity
Are you finished with it?: No
Have you started writing it?: No, but I'm a fast wrighter when I get an idea, which I do.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Since nobody's finished, I'll extend the deadline to September 12th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!   EnchantixBloom's Story Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EnchantixBloom's Story Contest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next