Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trust Policy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Okay. So most of you know how I blew keeping Lola's secret by telling one person, out of my own stupidity. Well, seeing how much I had hurt Lola, I don't think I ever wanna see someone that hurt on this site ever again. So I was thinking, a few of us(including me), could come up with a Trust Policy, kinda like a contract. Once it's made, I will post it in the RULES forum for everyone to see. Then, whenever someone is telling someone else something they need the other person to keep a secret, they could PM that person the Trust Policy, and have the other member put their name into it to show they won't tell. Then, once you get a filled out Trust Policy, just post it in the Trust Policy thread, so that way, if someone tells your secret, you will know who said it. If someone breaks the trust policy, there could be consequences. So, do you guys like that idea? I think it's a way to keep members secrets safer on here(again, sorry Lola) and keep fights away. If you wanna help make the trust policy with me, i'm accepting 2 more people to help, just fill out the form below and i'll look them over and pick two of you. Thanks sooooo much!<3

Form:
Username:
Why You Want To Join:
Would You Contribute To The Policy:
Will You Follow The Policy:
Do You Have Ideas For Consequences?:
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm

I know a great idea, if you don't want a secret shared, don't put it on the internet! silent
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Ummmm. When u have friends, sharing secrets is one of the biggest parts of friendship, being honest with each other.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 am

yeah, but these people are complete, uh, strangers,
but we when we get to know them and all..

can i have a better understanding of it, please?
if A told B a secret, and they filled out a trust policy and B told C
A would find out who told by how? how will A know their secret is spread?

what if Z told X & Y a secret and then X or Y told the secret to Q, how would Z know who spilled?

and i think the trust policy also belongs in the portal, if you make it.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Trust Policy! BUcdTrust Policy! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 am

Peace Love Shopping<3 wrote:
Ummmm. When u have friends, sharing secrets is one of the biggest parts of friendship, being honest with each other.

Yea. When you have real friends.
You and Lola don't even really know each other. Like me and Sunny and Emma.
Sharing secrets online is also the worst. Since our forum is REALLY public, if you put something on a regular topic, the whole world could know in several days.
I agree with you. Sharing secrets is one of the biggest parts of friendship, but when you meet someone online and tell them the secret, they could use it and blackmail you.

I would go with this 'Trust Policy' but I don't really personally know anyone on here so I can't trust people I don't know.. Alright?
I don't think we should have this Trust Policy.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Why do we need a trust policy? Don't friends trust each other, and know that the other won't tell their secret? Doesn't the other person know that if a secret is a secret, it will be kept quiet, and will be a special thing between two people?

Sorry; I've had secrets blown a lot on me. xD
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 am

Ugghhh! Hanna ur making me feel so guilty! I suck at keeping secrets(unless they r major). I'm a gossiper. Thts why I made this. Haha
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am

i agree with everything that says that this is a bad idea,esallipaly Hanna.

and you what to know something?
i don't forgive you, i will NEVER
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Oh no! A liar that I don't even know doesn't wanna forgive me?! But wait, my life is still great!
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 pm

i know, mine is too!! I have evevrything i could what right now. My pets, everyone in my family is perfect and heathy, i have the most wonderfuer boyfriend and....guesss what? I'm at the beach
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 am

Thts aweeeesommmeee! Haha. Its like someone goes and makes a thread where we can all say how great our lives r right now. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:32 am

ummmm Natalie? I didn't know it was this big...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 am

Tht wht is this big??
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:14 pm

blowing the secret...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Wht about it?
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:30 am

here's the thing. if someone breaks your trust and spills a secret, then why would they care about breaking some trust policy that really won't impact them. and you say 'there would be consequences', but who are you kidding? our members curse, rp maturely on public rps, fight openly, break rules all the time. and their still here. so really there would be no consequences. just putting that out there.

and hola, really, stop annoying lola about this. if you just forget, thats half of forgiveness "forgive and forget". if you let it die out, your half way there, and she will be too.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:32 am

Ummm. No offence Lily, but tht is between me and Lola, and we've already discussed it so please, don't come into it.
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 am

Ummm. No offence hola, but i was giving some friendly advice, not trying to invade your life. and if your still fighting over this petty thing, whatever you are doing "ah-viously" isn't working, so i figured a bit of advice would be a nice token to help. and "ah-viously" you can't accept advice from someone a bit older and quite a bit wiser than you. that's my rebuttal.

that wasn't very nice, but i like it enough where i'm gonna keep it there anyways.

Last edited by Simplylily on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 am

First off, why r there random [S] in it?? Second of all, "Stop annoying Lola" isn't really sounding friendly. 3rd of all, 'ahb-viously' is pathetic
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 am

what are you talking about? [s]? i be confused.

and i know it wasn't nice, that's why i struck it out...

and i know, i thought it was a nice touch considering you used that for a year... that's why its in quotations... which means someone else said it, not me... have you taken a grammar class before?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 am

Wait, now it's working. Before it wasn't striked out so I couldnt tell. AND I used it like a few months. And i havent had a grammar class in 2 years.
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 am

idk hola, you've used it since i got here early last september...

and 2 years, wow, thats not such a long time to forget what quotes are
Back to top Go down

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 am

Simplylily wrote:
idk hola, you've used it since i got here early last september...

and 2 years, wow, thats not such a long time to forget what quotes are

Oh, jeez, don't even get me started on her grammar. >.<

Hola, I honestly don't even know what this "secret" was. I don't think it would matter if I, or anyone else, did. What matters to me is that you and Lola hate eachother and that sucks. Get over it. Please?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 am

i think it's the one about Lola's name.

i'm giving this idea a no.
it'll spark more fights.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm

What about Lola's name? I couldn't care less if her name was some weird foreign German name! We like her for who she is, not what her friggin name is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trust Policy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Policy!   Trust Policy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust Policy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next