Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey I'm Ginny!

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
holagurl175
EnchantixBloom
Ginny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginny
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Hello!
I Am Ginny And I Love Webkinz Harry Potter And The Twilight Saga!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! Smile
I'm EnchantixBloom, but you can call me Enchantix or Bloom.
Hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Welcome Ginny! Im Natalie! Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm Sunny. I like Broadway musicals and that sort of music. I'm an Admin Assistant, so if you need any help, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, join some roleplays, if that's your thing, just chat(I love Harry Potter, too), or share some of your creative things like drawings and writing.

Enjoy WB!
Back to top Go down
Ginny
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Thanks!
You Guys Are So Helpful!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 am

Oh yea. Anytime.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Hey I'm Ginny! BUcdHey I'm Ginny! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 am

Hey Ginny.
Welcome to WB.
I'm Kai [pronounce Kuh-Ai]
and enjoy your stay!

I'm still a member, but one of the oldest veterans of this site.

Last edited by The Last Avatar on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:01 am

How do u pronounce ur name Ginny?
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:28 am

Ja-in-ie. Basic Harry potter knowledge xD

Hey Ginny (: I'm Lily and I absolutely love Harry Potter, and Twilight ! We seem like we have a lot in common, so I can't wait to talk to you. If you ever have any problems just let me know, like Sunny I'm an Admin Assistant and I've been here awhile ! Can't wait to see you around!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

Haha. Thanks Lily.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Hey I'm Ginny! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Hey I'm Ginny! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Hey I'm Ginny! Pet Hey I'm Ginny! LKtU Hey I'm Ginny! NpQC
Hey I'm Ginny! GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Hey welcome to Webkinz Beach! I'm mnm but you can call me M for short. Like sunny, Lily and natalie I'm an assistant so feel free to ask about anything. Have fun! Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Heeey Ginny! Welcome to wb! I'm Star. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any of our great staff! I love the harry potter and twilight series too Smile stop by open talk and see what's up with wb members, play one of our fantastic forum games or jump into a role play! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 am

hey Ginny! I am Misty, and I'm still a member xP

Lol, I LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight Saga!! And I love Harry Potter too(Ginny's my fave character ;) ).

I Hope you have fun with us on WB!Join some popular roleplays so we can RP with you and get to know youbetter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 am

hi ginny! welcome to wb.
i'm danielle, you can call me danielle, yellie, yell, furry, or furby.
if you need any help, just ask any one of our members, they're super helpful.
i'm a fan of twilight, but i'm not that obsessed with it, lol.
have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm Ginny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ginny!   Hey I'm Ginny! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ginny!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: