Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)   Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Have you ever thought about what will happen to fashion when today's current It-Girls, celebrities, and trendsetters are through? Not to worry, because there is a group of girls who are on there way to making it to the top. These girls come from the richest families in today's society. They wear the most expensive clothing and accessories around; from their Swarovski earrings to their Oscar De La Renta dresses, down to their sky high Manolo Blahnik heels. These girls are envied by everyone.

After meeting at their Ivy League college in New York, they instantly became the ultimate A-list girls. Glamour radiates through every inch of these girls body, and everyone can see it. They stop traffic lights, and cause your boyfriends to stumble at their first glance. They sit by the estate pools located in their enormous backyards, sunbathing in the bright golden sun while sipping their piņa coladas. When you think of The Filthy Rich Girls, don't think 90210, and don't even let The Clique pop into your heads. These girls are beyond the wealth and status of any Gossip Girl that you've seen on the show, as well as any A-list celebrity who just released a new hit single, or starred in a 5-star movie. They text each other on their crystallized cell phones, they fly on the private jets that their daddy's bought for them, or, incase of an emergency, first class on a public plane. They spend their money at the most expensive designer stores that others can merely afford things from. These girls aren't just rich, they are Filthy Rich.

Girls:
Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnJubnpoMlNCM2hHbVhscUI4Tm1SMkEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmhQMndUZldCM2hHOEY2dU04Tm1SMkEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Girls:
Blair- Natalie Single
Veronica
Alayna
Bailee- Danielle Single
Darcy- Natalie Crushing

Shaleigh- Misty Single
Leighton- Natalie Single
Amelia- Natalie Single
Aimee- Danielle Single
Chloe- Misty Single
Kristinia
Maia- Lola Single
Ashleigh
Carlee- Natalie Single
Camille
Ellie- Lola Single

Guys:
Emmett- Misty Crushing
Sam- Lola Single

Owen- Danielle Single
Luke- Danielle Single
Mark- Danielle Single

RULES:
1. You must read the rules.
2. You may have between 1-5 of the characters, but they may not all get accepted.
3. Not everyone you apply for will get accepted if I don't approve of your form.
4. Make the forms clear and very informationable.
5. Ages for girls are 16-18.
6. You must copy and paste everything that I give you.
7. No fighting in or out of the RP.
8. No spamming or I will delete.
9. Keep it PG-17
10. Keep swearing to a minimal.
11. Keep in one timezone. No skipping.
12. All the kids have a private tutor, so they don't go to a school.
13. If you have many characters, they must be spread out in neighborhoods unless they are family.
14. You may have the same kind of gender for all characters.
If you read this far type "LFC!" in bold yellow
15. If I don't like how you are RPing, I will kick you out of the RP.
16. If you are not accepted, do not whine or ask why.
17. Keep personalities human. No one can be prettiest, or richest, or anything. Everyone comes from a wealthy family and everyone is good looking.
18. None of you are celebrities(though in some minds, they are).
19. The characters are all fluent in 3 other languages.
20. FOLLOW THE RULES OR ELSE!
21. If you read these rules type "LFC!" in bold Cyan.

Form:
Name(Given):
Gender(Given):
Looks(Given):
Personality:
BF/GF/Crush:
Subdivision:
Languages(other than English):
Other:

OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE RP:
-Each girls family has a maid, butler, chef, driver, and so on.
-If you do not get accepted for every person you try for, you may NOT attempt at someone else. You may not make new characters in the middle of the RP without PMing me and asking for permission. So whoever you tryout for the first time is all you can get for now.
-If you read these last rules type "LFS!" in bold violet.

Couples/Crushes:
Darcy/Emmett
Sam/Shaleigh??

Last edited by Peace Love Shopping<3 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)   Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Amelia shrugged. "I dont mind not drinkin."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)   Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm

"Really? Then we'll do that for you." Bailee sat back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)   Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Carlee nodded. "So who is all goin. Me, Blair, Amelia, Bailee, and Leighton. Amelia isn't drinking, Leighton lives for just the dancing, Blair lives for hooking up, so looks like me and Bailee are the main drinkers of the night."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)   Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 am

Bailee high fived Carlee. "I have to get ready, first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)   Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Les Filles Riches Crasseuses! DONE! (Active!)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18