Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)

Go down 
+2
holagurl175
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage

California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 am

First topic message reminder :

"Welcome back to California State High school" a banner waves as yuou step otu of the bus.
Great another year of highschool

Of course, tehre are the jocks, tosing the football around, teh cheerleaders and preps cheaking their make-up, the goths hanging byu the side of the school, the nerds sitting down on teh beach doing homework and all the other cliques merging back together.
back to the same old same old.
you say to your self before walking over to your clique.

What clique are you?

Form:

Name:
Personliy:
Looks:
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]
Other:

Rules/tips.
01: here are 4 grae levels, freshman,joiners, shormpores and seniors, if you have more then one character[unless they are twins] place have them in a diffrent grade.
02: at the max 7 characters
03.please not alot of drama ect: she fell,brekaing her _________
04.please don't put under looks "Looks like ________"
05.please wait to rp till after i accpet you, if you do choose to rp your posts will be deleted
06.pm me if you have any questions
07. please follow theses rules (:

Characters:

Freashmen:
Vivianne *migles around* [new, but spunky and fun to be around]

Juinors:
Carson*jock*[FLiRT]
Roxain*quiet*[queit,shy,negtive,new girl]
Blair*popular*[rich,pretty,flirt]
Hector* * [funny troublemaker]

Shopmores:
Miley Cyurs*normal*[KiNDA FAMOUS. LiKE SOME PEOPLE KNOW HER NAME]
Damien*bad boy*[bad boy,not new, not shy]

Seniors:
Taylor McMakine*cheerleader*[twins with Harrison]
Harrison McMakine*jock*[Twins with Harrison]
Vanessa*popular/cheerleader*[cheerleader]
Serena*jock*[flirting and rebal]
Ricky*jock*[hot jock]

FORMS:

Name:Taylor McMakine
Personliy:will unfold
Looks:

California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Taylor-swift-super-*****
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]:Twins with Harrison
Other:captin fo the cheer squad. most popular and pretty

Name:Harrsion
Looks:ear elnght sandy blonde hair with deep blue eyes. tall and muslcar
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]:Twins with Taylor
Other:captin of the football team

Name:Miley Cyurs
Looks:
California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Mileycyrus
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]:kinda famous
Other: friends with most people

Name:Carson
Looks: black hair, with hunter green eyes, muslar and 5'11
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]:the flirt
Other:

Name:Vivianne
Personliy: will unfold
Looks:
California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Kellie_pickler_2
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]:new
Other:

Name: Roxian ; Damien
Personliy: Quiet, shy around new people, negative, smart ; Not that shy, bad boy, rebel, not smart but not dumb
Looks: Tall, pale, waist length black hair with a red streak, purple eyes, long black nails with pointed red tips ; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair with a blonde streak, icy blue eyes, musculuar
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ]: Quiet, shy, negative, new girl ; Bad boy, new boy, not shy
Other: Diaper buddies and half siblings (same father)

Name: Vanessa
Personliy:full of herself, knows shes hot, player
Looks:dark brown hair, green eyes, skinny, tan, hot
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [cheerleader, typical cheerleader senior ]
Other:

Name: Blair; Serena
Personliy: Rich and Snobby; Flirty and Fun
Looks: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Leighton_meester_01California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Blake_lively
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ] Richest and pretty and flirt; Flirty and the rebel
Other: Cheerleader and Junior; Soccer Star and Senior

Name: Ricky ; Hector
Personliy: Nice, funny, smart athletic, caring, brave, bold ; fun, jokester, exciting, nice, smart, athletic, a bit of a troublemaker
Looks: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Sucr
California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Josh-Segarra-684166-594
Short desction to put next to your chaarcters name in [ ] Hot Jock ; Funny Troublemaker
Other: Co-Captain of the Football team. Best Friend is Hector ; Captain of the Soccer Team and Star Striker. Best Friend is Ricky

DONE!!

(c)by Vivianne

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 pm

MIley smilied,"Miley Cyurs"
"Jake Young"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Damien's jar dropped. "You're Miley Cyrus?
"Jake Young?" I whispered, shocked by it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 pm

[hahah]
"Un-hun,"she answered digging in her purse for her card.
"Yep,"Jake answered showing her his id card
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:49 pm

"N-no, it's not necessary."
I blushed and looked down. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 pm

[whos Jake Younge? lol.]

Miley and Jake laughted and moved aaway from the cheka in desk.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 pm

He honked his horn for her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 pm

ORP: Haha, no idea. XD You came up with him.

RP: Damien hurried to catch up with Miley. "So why is a famous girl like you in a public school?"
I walked quickly to catch up to Jake, but I didn't look up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 am

[(:]
"any why can't a famous girl go to a public school?"Miley asked smiling,
"You ok?"Jake asked.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:41 am

Rockzina!<3 wrote:
"Heyyy baby." he laughed

Ainslee rolled her eyes playfully, "Shut up and drive." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 am

Damien chuckled. "Good point."
"Just a little shocked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 am

Miley smilied,"are ya'll hungry?"She asked spoting at teh staircase
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 am

Damien smiled, nodding once. "Yeah."
"Yep.' I looked up, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:44 am

"Alright,"Miley smilied and they[Jake and Miley] lead them to the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 am

"Yes mam'!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Damien walked beside Miley.
I walked besides Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:07 am

Miley luaghetd and opened the door to the dinning room.
Jake let Rozain go in first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)   California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California State Highschool,but better know as: The Clique S Active(!)
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32