Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 BUcdBest Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Two best friends. Neighbors and they ones they could count on forever. Ricky and Taylor have known each other since diapers! Their mothers had known each other at a pregnancy yoga class. Since then, they've been best friends. They grew up, knowing the other would be there for them. Forever. Since the first day of Kindergarten, to the first day of High School. Going to the same schools and the same interests and the same classes. They're families are so close and they get along. But wait.. Do they become more than Best Friends Forever?

Taylor Ashley Block: Lola

Ricky Tyler Gage: Kai

Form:
Name: Ricky Tyler Gage
Personality: Ricky is a sporty and athletic guy. He is popular at school and plays sports a lot. He's into electronics, economy, and health. He's protective of people and caring. He's understandable and sometimes stubborn. He likes to joke around sometimes and is a troublemaker sometimes.
Description: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 Sucr
Bf/Gf/Crush: Who knows.?
Pets: A tri-colored Beagle named Hunter and a Lemon and White called Cole
Family:
'Rents: Michael and Jenna Gage
Sibs: Jessica, Ken, Hector, Bridget.
Other: Popular at school. Plays football and soccer.

Name:
Taylor Ashley Block
Personality
Taylor is fun-loving and down to earth. But she is also sturrbon as HECK! Don't ever get into an agretment with her. She will bet you down, like squashing you with her overly priced desginger boots. She is also well bansered will be a great lisner. She will sit and listen to your prombles for how ever long it takes. Taylor is prestant, and never ives up. And will never EVER say that someone eles but her is right. She is cool, played and is down right alwsome. If you dont fight with her. She usally is snobby and will do anything to win. She has stright As and an Honor Student. She always gets into trouble, but never gets busted. She gives hr ' IT' act (a.k.a Inncotet Teacher act). She also keeps a private CSOTU. She is the leader of her family. They will do anythign she says.

Description:
Taylor has ah-mazying long curly sandy blond hair. her ahir reaches about, mid back and layered. She had side bangs. Taylor has deep deep ocean blue eyes that hid from under thick, black eye-lashes. Her skin is a tan tone, even in the dead of winter. Her eyes are long, and slim. not to meachin musclar. Her body is well devoled and very slim. Her well delovped body helps her with the guys, even if she doesnt what it. Her face is heart like, with out the point. Her puppy dog put is un-beavily hard to resiant. Her lisp are a full, red color, that are always have Pink Shine lip gloss on them.
Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 Taylor-swift-super-*****

Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 Taylor-swift-b10
Bf/Gf/Crush:
BF:Carson
Pets:
Taylor has 4 dogs. 1 chicawlla- Her name Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle, ( nicknamed tiner or Belle) is a tanish color with a heart on her back. Tink always wears a rhinestone studed collar. Her leash matches. Her 2rd dog is a toy poddle. her name is Winnie. She si a pure white little puppy with a cute pink tounge. She ahs a black and purple rhinestone studded collar and leash. the next to are muts. Their brother and sister. Moon & Luna. They are both pure black with white moon shape desginers on their backs. Taylro found them when she was 13. She also have 4 horses, Donney, Two Eyes, Belle and Magic.
Donney- a white and grey speckled stallion.
Two Eyes- a bay colored Stallion
Belle- pure white horse with percing blue eyes
Magic- cheastnut colored stallion. ON the small side.

Family:
Mother: Marie
Father:Joesph
Siblaings:
Lola-14, Brittany-13, Eric-10

Other:
Has been best friends with Ricky since they where babies.
Taylor is great at signing and is looking at some recond lables.....

Name:
Description:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
Pets:
Family:
Other:

Last edited by Lautner Lover on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 am

"Its alright. I don;t really whata bee around Carson right now. "Carry me over to him"Taylor answered
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 BUcdBest Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 am

"Ohh. Wait. Carry you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 am

"Yes. Just do it"Taylor answered
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

Ricky shrugged and lifted her up. He carried her over to Carson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 am

"Hey carson. Belle really hurt my leg and i can;t walk. Ricky going to take me home"Taylor said with fake tears in ehr eyes.
" Aww honey, why don't you let me?"Carson asked,
"Beause your car isn't big enough"Taylor whinned
"Slright. whatever. I'll see you later" Carson said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 am

Ricky understood and headed to his car, still carrying her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 am

Once Carson drove away, Taylor jumped down from his arms,"we arn't leaving dumby!"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

"Alright then." laughed Ricky. He let her go and let her stand back on her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 am

"Thank you,"she luaghted sweetly. "What to ride?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 am

"Nah. I got my car." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am

"no, i mean ride HORSES!"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:48 am

Ricky laughed. "As usual. The horse rider wants to ride horses. Sure." he nodded, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 am

Taylor laughted and graped Belle.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 am

"Which horse should I take?" he asked. He looked around the stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]   Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Forever! Or More? [Kai and Lola ONLY]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2