Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-Shirt, Oww

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

T-Shirt, Oww Empty
PostSubject: T-Shirt, Oww   T-Shirt, Oww I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 am

I forgot to tell you. At nationals a few weeks ago, when they were shooting the 'Fame' T-Shirts out of these T-Shirt cannons. They shot one, and it wacked me in the head! I fell on the ground, layed there for a second, and then slowly moaned 'oooow'. Some one ran and grabbed the T-Shirt that hit me, but the people shooting them came up to me and gave me one, and a poster, that's how I got them. xD I was the only person to get a poster, yay! (They had the posters hanging around on the walls, but they took one down and gave it to me xD)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

T-Shirt, Oww Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt, Oww   T-Shirt, Oww I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 am

they just don't want you to sue or something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

T-Shirt, Oww Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt, Oww   T-Shirt, Oww I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

Probably xD But I never would have sued or anything, it was an accident, but hey, free stuff, right? =)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

T-Shirt, Oww Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt, Oww   T-Shirt, Oww I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 am

lol Smart people they know how to make sure ppl don't sue

Poor Jorie but hey free poster!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-Shirt, Oww Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt, Oww   T-Shirt, Oww I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Shirt, Oww
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: