Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

look alikes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:43 am

so i was at greek isle with my friends yesterday eating dinner and a table next to us there is a family with 3 or 4 little kids (like i think the oldest was 5) and one of my friends nudged me telling me that the dad in the family was trying to talk to me. when he finally got my attention he said my wife and i have been trying to figure out who you look like, and do you know who anne hathaway is? (i said yes) well you look alot like her.
when they left (again on of my friends needed to nudge me, sorry i was way to into my chocolate milk shake, i get immersed into my food when i eat i guess) he stopped and told me good luck in your acting career.
whats great is that i love anne hathaway, she is one of my favorite actresses ( i also love amanda bynes and julie andrews) so i am happy to be compared to her, even though i dont see the resemblance
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:07 am

Post a clear pic of your face then maybe we'll know

Thought I think u may look like her
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 am

so.. addy, how's your acting career?
yeah, like rose said, we'll do a side by side comparison of both of you.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 am

Yes furby we'll do noses mouth smiles hair and eyes
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 am

i think i might have found a photo that we look alike in of hers
look alikes ANNE_HATHAWAY

(or would i say i found a photo of anne hathaway that looks like me?)

Last edited by Jacobluver on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 am

Woah! tht does looklike u!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 am

thanks.unfortunately im so nonphotogenic i couldnt really prove it well. wow bad english
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : look alikes BUcdlook alikes QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Jacobluver wrote:
i think i might have found a photo that we look alike in of hers
look alikes ANNE_HATHAWAY

haha yeaaa
anne hathaway!!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Haha. Nice. I still think it looks like you. I dont think I look like any actresses.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:57 am

well i have no idea what you look like, so i wouldnt be able to help ya there, and i dont know alot a celebs either
Back to top Go down

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:51 am

wow...ya'll do look the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:46 am

lol well I've only seen a motorcycle jacket pic and outfit pics so I cant tell you that you are alike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

look alikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: look alikes   look alikes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look alikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: