Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]

Go down 
+2
PWNED
Ray
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:05 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't wait for this movie! I learned about it a few weeks ago at nationals (I got a free poster and free t-shirt! =D). And now I'm seeing commercials for it.
I WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
How about you guys?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 am

wow, and that wasn't hypocritical at all jorie.

Exibit A:
Quote :
so no need to be snippy

Exibit B:
Quote :
if you guys like knowing exactly what's going to happen, and waste money, fine
------
Quote :
And of course dance wouldn't interest you Lily, you don't understand what it's all about. Fame is about a preforming arts school, of people trying to become famous at what they love, and reaching bumps in the road. But the commercials don't show the bumps, which is good, in my opinion.
ok, now that's out of the way, you really don't know anything about me, like that even though I don't dance now, I danced for over 10 years before I had to stop so I could take on more honors classes and more field hockey. Or that I still go to my friend's and cousin's recitals. Or that I've seen Step Up, Stick It, and all those other performing movies thousands of times. I am interested in dance, but I need a storyline to make a movie about it interesting.

Quote :
And okay, if you guys like knowing exactly what's going to happen, and waste money, fine, I didn't say anything was wrong with that, so no need to be snippy. All I said was not knowing, is better, in my opinion.
and please, wasting money to see how an interesting cliffhanger in a trailer is going to end. wasting money to see 2 hours worth of jokes, scares and scenes not in the trailer? no, how about wasting money to see a plotless film!
and the commercials never show the ending, the resolution, all the rising action and sequences leading to the climax. they just show one itsy bitsy teaser of the problem, how is that knowing exactly what's going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 am

*rolls eyes* it's not plotless! every movie has a plot, this one is making it in the preforming arts world! If you had read tmy post, I said that.

And why are you getting all pissed at me? I said it was my opinion! Jeez, didn't know it was illegal to state an opinion, especially if it's not the same as Lily's. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 am

Who says I'm mad? I just get annoyed when people post things that make no sense and then get mad when I logically contradict them. Its not mad science, my points make sense, and they took down yours, so dont get mad at me for argueing for my point.

I never said it was plotless, but the trailer makes it out to be. Thats why there should be hints of a plot in a trailer, because how do I know its not plotless? I dont
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:12 am

Chill people I shall humor you guys now!
Okay so Lily has her weird opionon so does Jorie people like different things and are attracted to different things
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 am

Okay, we're getting OFF topic now, so I'm deleting these posts.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Yea I just saw the trailer it looks like Step Up just less gritty and more singing and more non ghettoish XD
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 am

It's not like Step Up XP Just because it's about dance, dosen't make it like Step Up XP
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 am

No just the moves and liek the scenes they show sorry XD XP
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:37 am

Yeah, i wanna see this too! I thought it was liek a Harry Potter comercial first lol
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:34 am

just saw it! ♥♥♥ it! I got out, and I just wanted to dance, so I did split leaps and split leap cross leaps down the hall! XD but I think I twisted my ankle 'cause I was in jeans and flip flops.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:12 pm

xD i didn't see it ... yet.
[OMG I FORGOT TO WISH FOR 11:11]
i might see it tomorrow. it's that or cloudy with a chance of meatballs. rofl.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Haha. Nice Rayneee.. And im seeing it soon too! Im sooo excited!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:21 am

I saw it the first day it came out, Lol, go me! I went with Jori, Kaylyn, Jack and Charlie.(we made the guys go). You gys should see it as soon as you can! It's awsome!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:26 am

Ikik. Im just RLY busy lately.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 am

oh, i forgot to post this, but i saw the movie on friday! it was a decent movie, wasn't that great, though.
my favorite parts were:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 am

rayne:
Spoiler:
at first, we were about to go to the premiere of toy story & toy story 2 IN 3D! then we found out it was until about 10, which was too late. we decided on fame instead.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:45 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm watching it Mondayy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]   Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fame [I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Movies/Television-
Jump to: