Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] BUcdHowarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] Empty
PostSubject: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:27 am

All over Europe are the schools hidden in different places. The 3 famous schools of all time.. But these aren't ordinary schools, they're schools with kids of magic powers they couldn't explain. Every child, with these powers, would go to these 3 schools. Hogwarts in North London, Beauxbatons in France, and Durmstrang in Bulgaria. These 3 schools hold many powerful wizards and witches and with different personalities...

[We're not doing Houses, For Hogwarts]

Hogwarts[Only Accepting 15 People]:
Headmaster: Professor Albus Dumbledore

Colors: Red and Orange
Accepts Male and Female between the ages of 10-18

Beauxbatons[Only Accepting 15 People]:
Headmaster: Madame Olympe Maxime

Colors: Blue and White
Accepts Females between the ages of 10-18

Durmstrang[Only Accepting 15 People]:
Headmaster: Professor Igor Karkaroff

Colors: Dark Red and Brown
Accepts Males between the ages of 10-18

These schools have a decent rivalry, but the headmasters, are friends.

Rules:
1. There can be relationships between people from different schools.
2. No killing each other with magic!
3. Keep it PG! Only Kissing and Hugging. Nothing farther than that.
4. Please type in the color of your school so we can split it apart!
5. You must have at least 1 person in every school!
6. Can be characters from the Harry Potter movies!
7. If you have read all the rules, put your school name in 1 of your school colors under the form.

Form:
Name:
Year:
Personality:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
School:
Other:

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] BUcdHowarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:39 am

Hogwarts:
Guys:
James Potter [3rd Year]
John [5th year]

Girls:
Ginny Weasley

Beauxbatons:
Girls:
Fleur Delacour [5th Year]
Rose [5th Year]
Roxian Hawk [5th year]

Durmstrang:
Guys:
Viktor Krum [5th Year]
Ralph [5th Year]
Damien Hawk [5th Year]

THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT IS IN 3 WEEKS! IT WILL BE HELD AT HOGWARTS. ANYONE 5TH YEAR AND HIGHER CAN PARTICIPATE.

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 am

Name: James Potter
Year: 5th Year
Description/Pic: Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe
Personality: Like the movie
Bf/Gf/Crush: None yet
School: Hogwarts
Other: Quidditch Seeker
Hogwarts

Name: Fleur Delacour
Description/Pic: [Like the movie. Will post later]
Personality: Nice normally and protective of her little sister Gabrielle. She's a bit touchy and is unfriendly if you don't know her well.
School: Beauxbatons
Other: None
Beauxbatons

Name: Viktor Krum
Description/Pic: [Post later]
Personality: Prodigy, somewhat lonely and unhappy. Nice to most people but let down by the other people for Durmstrang is known for the Dark Arts. Sweet, caring, Smart, athletic.
School: Durmstrang
Other: Seeker for the Bulgarian Quidditch team.
Durmstrang

James: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] First-look-harry-potter-and

Fleur: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] Picture

Viktor: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] Viktor-krum

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:00 am

Name: John
Year:5th Year
Description/Pic:
John stands at 6 foot 2 with an athlectic body he is muscular but not overly muscular. He has large attentive eyes with a hint of playfulness. And cherry red lips and a slightly long nose. He has piercing flashy blue eyes.
Personality: He has a great sense o humor usally always finding troblue he is usally honest but sometimes blaze
Other: Quidditch keeper
Hogwarts

Name: Rose
Description/Pic:
Rose is slightly taller than average at 5 foot 11 she has a lean slender athletic body. Rose has cocoa curled curls that cascade to her waist. Rose has an almost symectrical face high arched eyebrows with emerald green eyes, high cheeckbones, full red lips and a slightly long nose finish her face
Personality: Stubborn unpreditble eccentric but kind and generous
Beauxbatons

Name: Ralph
Description/Pic:
John stands at 6 foot 2 with an athlectic body he is muscular but not overly muscular. He has large attentive eyes with a hint of playfulness. And cherry red lips and a slightly long nose. He has warm chocalte brown eyes
Personality: He has a great sense of humor is sometimes rash but overall vey caring. Nice to most people but let down by the other people for Durmstrang is known for the Dark Arts. He usally sticks to his word and is generous.
Other: Keeper for the Bulgarian Quidditch team.
Durmstrang

Last edited by tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Name: Roxian Hawk
Year: 5
Description: Tall, pale, waist length black hair with a red streak, purple eyes (contacts), long black nails
Bf/Gf/Crush: None, looking
Other: Best friends with Ginny and Damien

Name: Damien Hawk
Description: Tall, pale, shaggy black hair with a blonde streak, icy blue eyes, musculuar
Bf/Gf/Crush: Looking
Other: Best friends with Roxian and Ginny

Name: Ginny Weasly
Pic: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] 9uqdcy
Bf/Gf/Crush: None, looking
Other: Best friends with Damien and Roxian

Hogwarts!
Durmstrag!
Beauxbatons!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:36 am

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:40 am

ORP: Whoo! =^,^=
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 am

[Alright then. RP?]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 am

tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze wrote:
Name: John
Year:5th Year
Description/Pic:
John stands at 6 foot 2 with an athlectic body he is muscular but not overly muscular. He has large attentive eyes with a hint of playfulness. And cherry red lips and a slightly long nose. He has piercing flashy blue eyes.
Personality: He has a great sense o humor usally always finding troblue he is usally honest but sometimes blaze
Other: Quidditch keeper
Hogwarts

Name: Rose
Description/Pic:
Rose is slightly taller than average at 5 foot 11 she has a lean slender athletic body. Rose has cocoa curled curls that cascade to her waist. Rose has an almost symectrical face high arched eyebrows with emerald green eyes, high cheeckbones, full red lips and a slightly long nose finish her face
Personality: Stubborn unpreditble eccentric but kind and generous
Beauxbatons

Name: Ralph
Description/Pic:
John stands at 6 foot 2 with an athlectic body he is muscular but not overly muscular. He has large attentive eyes with a hint of playfulness. And cherry red lips and a slightly long nose. He has warm chocalte brown eyes
Personality: He has a great sense of humor is sometimes rash but overall vey caring. Nice to most people but let down by the other people for Durmstrang is known for the Dark Arts. He usally sticks to his word and is generous.
Other: Keeper for the Bulgarian Quidditch team.
Durmstrang
ORP:a finished
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 am

[I know. I said you're accepted.]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 am

ORP: Sure! =^,^=

I call not starting!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 am

[haha. Fine]

James sat on a bench in the middle of Hogwarts.

Fleur glided around the buildings of Beauxbatons.

Viktor walked past his peers in the hallways of Drumstrang.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 am

Ginny: I came out of my room and walked through the corridors.

~

Roxian: I sat in my bed, too bored to go anywhere.

~

Damien walked through the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:40 am

"Hello Damien." Viktor said in his deep bulgarian accent.

James was watching the other kids, walk around or study.

Fleur was talking to her best friends in French.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:43 am

John:I couldn't help walking around bored I ned to do something, maybe on the bad side
~
Rose:I had just finished being scold by a teacher in rapid french so I walked breezily down the hall
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 am

Fleur watched Rose walked away from the teacher. "Rose!" she shouted in french. "What happened?" she asked in french.
[All girls at Beauxbatons speak in French but sometimes in english]

James got up and walked around the corridors.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 am

Rose:I walked over to Fleur "Apparently some of the ice scuptures have melted you know the ones in the dinning room,appantly its my fault for being prefect, I was scoled for not paying attention to the younger ones pranks and reprimanding them"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:57 am

Fleur groaned. "Again? So annoying! I forgot too." she said, thinking about her job as prefect. "She might be coming for me soon though."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am

Rose:"I'm hid you"I replied in rapid quiet french
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:22 am

"Hello, Viktor," Damien replied.

~

Ginny: I walked into the courtyard.

~

Roxian: I stood up and walked out of my room.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am

ORP:So uh wait heres no flirting!! Cuz how are you going to flirt with someon ein a diff county
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 am

ORP: Huh?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 am

ORP:Well if durmstrang is only for guys beauxbatons only for girls who will flirt with each other!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

ORP: IDK... you've got a point.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 am

ORP:I'm not sure girl on girl action would be good that plain weird and innaporiate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]   Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang  [DONE!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang [DONE!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Schools-
Jump to: