Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
Kai =]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 am

First topic message reminder :

I must credit my computer teacher for most of these, he's full of horrible jokes!

Two muffins are in an oven. The first one says "It's getting hot in here." The second one says "OMG A TALKING MUFFIN"

A mole family is in its den when the dad smells something funny. He sticks his head out of the hole and says "Hmmm, does anyone else smell honey?" His wife then sticks her head out the hole in order to take a sniff. "No, it smells more like syrup." The baby mole wants to smell it too, but his parents are blocking up the hole. So he takes a sniff right in the den and says "It smells most like moleasses to me," xD

A man comes home from late his golf outing to his frantic wife yelling at him. She asks where he's been, and he replies that the man he was golfing with died on the first hole. She apologizes for yelling, but asks why it took so long for him to come home and let her know. He replies "Cause it took forever to carry the body to each hole so I could finish my game."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 am

That's like Pete and Repeat are sitting on a bench. Pete fell off and who was left?

Repeat?

That's like Pete and Repeat are sitting on a bench. Pete fell off and who was left?

Repeat?

Repeat?

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:57 am

Lol Lily! Another one:

What did the daddy tomato say to the baby tomato?

Answer:
Spoiler:

Lol punny much? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Haha. I got urs Lily. And i already know tht one dOGGIE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2