Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Multi Quote

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:01 am

I will!

How to Multi-Quote
On the right side of a post, you'll see a button that says "Multi-Quote". Click that, and it'll turn red. Do the same to all the other posts that you want to quote. You can go to another page of the thread and Multi-Quote posts, and all the posts that you chose will still be red. If you click a Multi-Quote button by accident, and don't want to quote it, just click it again and it'll turn back to white. After you clicked all the Multi-Quote buttons on the posts you want to quote, press the "Post Reply" button and all the posts you quoted will be on there. Under the quoted posts, you can type what you want to reply or add to that post.

Examples
Unselected Bar: How to Multi Quote 82931965

Selected Bar: How to Multi Quote Rmq

What it looks like when you click "Post Reply": How to Multi Quote 85752152

Post Preview: How to Multi Quote Prw

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I don't know which way is left and which is right. xD JK.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 am

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:09 pm

thanks for the explanation, bloom!
you're really helpful.
i never really got to learn how to multiquote..
'til now.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
(I didn't know you were supposed to press "Post Reply" until yesterday when I was looking at forumotion.com.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Welcome. I was tryin 2 multiquote yesterday morning and I had no clue wht I was doing. Haha
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks Blom I always just posted in the white box so it never came up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Multi Quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Multi Quote   How to Multi Quote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Multi Quote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Need help? :: Guides and How Tos-
Jump to: