Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Unnamed story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.PatrickVerona
Loser
Loser
Mrs.PatrickVerona

Female
Number of posts : 68
Nickname: : loser
Registration date : 2009-07-10

My Unnamed story Empty
PostSubject: My Unnamed story   My Unnamed story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

It’s my first day of school at Woodrow Wilson High School in Hampton Lakes, Connecticut. I just moved a few weeks ago from my home in Maryland. I wasn’t exactly the ‘it girl’ there, more of the outcast who was smart but not geeky smart and pretty but not über-gorgeous like the popular girls and I was middle-class unlike them. I went to a prestigious private school by the name of Our Lady Academy. There we wore starchy uniforms and had evil nuns as teachers. Finally, my loving brother was promoted in his job and had to move to Connecticut. He still lived with my parents and I so we all packed up for here, now I’m a sophomore enrolled in a public school. I pray I will fit in.

Its Monday morning and I’m sitting at the table eating cereal and nibbling an apple.
“Clare, you’ll be fine. You look beautiful.” My mother said reading the newspaper. I admired my cashmere sweater and skinny jeans with my cheap brown boots. My ash blonde hair was in a ponytail. My brother, Hayden walked downstairs in a suit, he was handsome, but he’s my brother, he’s seventeen and a genius, he’s not going to college in hopes of owning a hotel chain, he graduated early due to him skipping a grade.

“Mom, I’ll be late for dinner, I have an extra-long meeting with Mr. Hills this afternoon. Hey, fatty, want a ride to school?” He said, pouring himself some coffee.

“Hayden, I need to drop her off and don’t be rude to your sister, Clare looks lovely today.” Mom warned. Hayden shrugged and left. “Ignore your brother, dear, he’s just stressed out.”

“It’s fine mom, I’m ready to go.” I said, I didn’t care; Hayden knew both of us were underweight. Mom smiled and hustled me into the car. It was a scenic drive, and the school was nice. Mom was signing me in at the office when a girl probably a year older than me came up to me.

“Are you Clare Stephens?” she asked, excitedly. She had gorgeous gold corkscrew curls and forest green eyes. She was tall and pale wearing an old T-Shirt and rugged jeans with high-tops. I nodded.

“I’m Penny, Penny Hitchcock, It’s nice to meet you! I’m your student guide.” She was pretty nice. “Let me give you a tour!” she said grabbing my arm and tugging me out of the office.

“Bye, Mom!” I yelled over my shoulder.

“This is the main hallway where the seniors have their lockers. It’s also the science hall where all your science classes will be… this is the junior hall, my hall, and the math hallway” suddenly three fashionable girls rammed into us and cut her off.

“Oh, gosh I’m soooo sorry.” The tall brunette said mockingly. “Not!” she yelled laughing. “I guess you have a new nerd friend, huh? Is that so, freak?” Penny ignored them pulling me past them.

“Who are they?” I asked. I pictured myself as them but nice to all.

“The brunette is Liz Nielsen, the red-head is the leader, Summer McAdams and the blonde is Mimi Markus. They’re the…popular girls. They’re juniors like me, actually, Mimi was new last year and I was her student guide but Summer and Liz seemed to accept her immediately so she ditched me for them. She was so nice too…” she seemed depressed, these girls were obviously ruining her high school experience.

“Forget them, we’re friends right?” I asked when the trio came back.

“Hey new girl, I’m really sorry about that back there…. we were just stressed about school…How would you like to hang with us?” Summer asked, seeming like she knew the answer. I didn’t. My new high school life would matter on this decision, a yes, I would be rocketed into the in crowd or I could say no…and be ridiculed, already labeled as a nerdy freak. Penny looked coldly ahead and I realized that Penny would be a true, nice friend unlike these fake, shallow girls.

“No.” I said simply and we walked on. Penny looked down proudly at me.

“Good job, Clare.” She said smiling broadly at me.

It was lunch and she introduced me to the cliques: The Populars, The Jocks, The Nerds, The Emos, The Newspaper group, and finally my group: Other. We’re the misfits. In our division this is Isabel, Benny, Mack, Naomi, and Paige. Then the Star Wars and Star Trek people Shane, Karl, Mike and Andy and finally the loners: Theo and Lewis.

“That’s it?” asked noting everyone.

“Yep!” she chirped sitting at a table when a sparkle caught my eye. I turned to see a boy, the most gorgeous, handsomest boy I’ve ever met. His hair was chin-length, curly and dark, his eyes were brooding. He wore a black wife beater that showed off his amazing muscles, he wore dark jeans and combat boots. The sparkle was a dog tag around his neck.

“Who is he?” I breathed, adoring this boys looks. She looked over and shivered.

“Rex Marshall, scary isn’t he? He’s killed a person before, I hear.” She whispered.

“He’s gorgeous…” I whispered back.

“He’s eaten people before, he’s a cannibal!” she whisper-screamed. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m going to talk to him.” I said as I picked up my tray of fruit salad, a hamburger and a few
fries with some milk and Jell-O.

“No!” she yelled. I ignored her and I sashayed over to him.

“Hey.” I said breezily sitting at his table.

to be continued...((If something is inappropriate just inform me, its kinda meant to be a teen novel))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

My Unnamed story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Unnamed story   My Unnamed story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am

Cool keep writing
Back to top Go down
Mrs.PatrickVerona
Loser
Loser
Mrs.PatrickVerona

Female
Number of posts : 68
Nickname: : loser
Registration date : 2009-07-10

My Unnamed story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Unnamed story   My Unnamed story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:47 am

Silence. He said nothing, just stared down at his lunch tray.

"Hello?" I asked, wondering secretly if he was deaf,but why didn't Penny say anything? "I'm Clare Stephens." I continued hoping to tear his stare away from his scratched crimson tray. "Who are you?" I asked trying to force him to speak. Silence. "You know! If I ahd said 'yes' to Summer, then I would be popular. I could talk to people who actually respond! I would know about parties, I would be talking about fashion. But no, I'm stuck here talking to YOU." Slowly his gaze reached my eyes. His eyes were piercing and scary.

"Then join 'em" he said in a rough, bass voice, perfect for him. I was shocked, appalled.

"Whoa...you spoke..." I said, "...But I can't join them, they'll never give me a second chance...and when I said 'no', I amde a promise to Penny...I can't"

"Then stay." He replied.

"But, you just told me to go? Are you that indesisive?" I demanded, confused.

"Look whose talking," he replied simply looking down at his tray again.

"Anyways...I'm not asking YOU for advice." I pouted.

"So your whining." he concluded glancing up at me.

"Am not!" I said in a huff. He was right, and I hated it. "Gosh, I came over here because I thought you were cute! You think your better than anybody else, don't you! Well you're not!!" He stared curiously at me, but his stared seemed to burn. I got up quickly and I walked to my table, heatedly.

"What happened!" Penny whispered, inquisitively. Suddenly, I had a plan.

"REX MARSHALL IS SOOOO RUDE!!" I stated loudly. I'm a zero, how low can I get on the social ladder. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, hushed down and stared at Rex. Rex noticed and he hunched over and his face flushed. I smiled triumphantly as people began to buzz once again.

To be continued...((Plz contact me if anything is inappropriate))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

My Unnamed story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Unnamed story   My Unnamed story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm

more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Unnamed story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Unnamed story   My Unnamed story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Unnamed story
Page 1 of 1