Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape to Freedom Part I

Go down 
+2
PWNED
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Pet Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 LKtU Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 NpQC
Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

We live in a controlled environment. Humans walk by the large glass panels and strong, what looks like, wood. But really it's only a wood covering. Cold hard steel runs throughout it all. To break out would be difficult, dangerous, and nearly impossible. But, we are planning to escape. No one wants to stay here. The pups are taken for days at times, and the queens are taken occasionally also. Due to past attempts the guards have started coming around every so often at night. New wolves are found and added to our pack every so many weeks. Are you a new wolf or have you been helping us make a plan to escape?

Form

Name:
Description:
History(How you came or were found and brought):
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?:
Interested in AF or Beta?:
Other:

Please don't make it too easy to escape. If you read this type Escape! somewhere on your post.

Our Pack:

Alpha's
Titan& ?
Me&

Beta's (2 pairs)
Lava&?
Me&
?&?

Med. Wolf
?

Warriors
Brooklyn
Nava
Rose ~Rose
Petal ~Rose
Night ~Rose
Storm ~Rose
Gypsy ~Jorie
Moon~Jorie
Lightning ~Kai
Roxian ~Weedy
Damien ~Weedy
Roselia ~Wolf Girl
Tiger ~Wolf Girl
Silver ~Wolf Girl
Storme ~Tiger
Tiger ~Tiger
Brooke ~Tiger

Queens and *Pups*
*Missy* ~Me
*Shark* ~Kai
*Cloud* ~Rose
*Sunny* ~Rose

Elders

Mine
Name: Titan ^ Lava ^ Brooklyn ^ Nava^ Missy

Personality: He is very protective and caring. He will get into fights when needed or provoked. He keeps to himself most of the time. ^ She can be very hot headed. She isn't very open and doesn't let go of grudges easily. She can be very caring on occasion but rarely shows it. ^ Brooklyn is calm and loving. She is sweet to everyone and doesn't see any problem with some things. She is very laid back.^ He loves to be with others and always in the woods, or was.. Now it's the fake woods. He likes to be with his friends and just do anything. He's very laid back. ^ She is very active and loves to find out new stuff. No matter if it's a new nook or a new wolf.

Description: He is strong, larger than normal wolf that has a light tan pelt that has silvery strips on his legs, muzzle, and tail. His eyes are bright yellow. ^ She has an burnt brown pelt that has auburn patches throughout it. Her eyes are a mossy green. ^ Her pelt is silvery grey and her eyes a very light blue that when you look head on they may seem white.^ His pelt is a burnt red and has a dark brown patch on his right eye. His eyes are dark brown.^ She has a pure white pelt and her right leg is brown. Her eyes are a very bright green.

History(How you came or were found and brought): He'd rather not say. ^ She loved the pack she was in. But when she was taken from them when on a hunt. She always regrets leaving to hunt with her brother. She has flashbacks of that day, and she can be very bitter when she does. ^ She was here for as long as she can remember. ^ He was with his sister hunting. When they tranquilized her he stayed although she said to run. ^ When her family went away, she couldn't keep up and no one from the pack helped her. So they took her.

Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: Original Pack
Other: Lava and Nava are brother and sisters.

New Updates-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 Pet Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 LKtU Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 am

"How are you?" Titan asked, he dipped his head back.

Missy smiled at all of them then went into a den and fell asleep.

Nava looked at the Artificial lights. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 am

Petal:"I know, I know how you feel"I said looing at the articial lights sadly
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 BUcdEscape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 am

mnm1995 wrote:
"How are you?" Titan asked, he dipped his head back.

Missy smiled at all of them then went into a den and fell asleep.

Nava looked at the Artificial lights. He sighed.

"Well, but I dunno if Shark could stand another minute here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 am

"Oh, ts alright Missy" Storme smilied slightly.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 am

Rose:I bumped into ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 am

T[tiger?]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 am

ORP:I guess

Rose:"I'm sorry, it just that a sliced my paw and flinched into you."I said showing him my slashed paw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 am

"Oh its alright,"Tiegr said smiling a bit.

[bump for Missy]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am

ORP:Wait didnt ya say Rose could bump into him?
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 am

Missy breathed softly. She was slowly enveloped in a dream of the woods.

Nava smiled to Petal. "I think pretty much everyone is tired of this place."

Titan nodded. "We'll get out soon enough, I hope." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape to Freedom Part I
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8