Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity/TV/Movies/Music News!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Celebrity/TV/Movies/Music News! Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity/TV/Movies/Music News!   Celebrity/TV/Movies/Music News! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:46 pm

As some of you know, I, Natalie, will be doing entertainment news, centering around celebrities/tv/music/movies! So I will be posting different news often on here so come check it out!

7/4
Hilary Duff is joining the cast of "Gossip Girl" — but not on a regular basis. The CW series' spokeswoman, Melissa Burton, says the 21-year-old singer and actress will guest-star next season as "a movie star looking for a typical college experience." Duff's character, named Olivia Burke, enrolls at New York University and becomes roommates with "Gossip Girl" hipster Vanessa, portrayed by Jessica Szohr. Burton says Olivia will spark a romance with aspiring novelist Dan, played by Penn Badgley. As fans know, Vanessa used to have eyes for Dan — then they dated other people. Duff begins her "Gossip" arc on Oct. 5.

-This belongs to Teen Idols 4 You

Last edited by Miss UnGraceful on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Celebrity/TV/Movies/Music News!
Page 1 of 1