Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]New Name

Go down 
+4
Hanna (:
Nickjonas4ever
holagurl175
PWNED
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm

I know this has been brought up before but I was wondering could we change the name of the site I mean this site isn't even about webkinz no more, hardly anyone cares about them anymore. Wouldn't some change be nice?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 pm

We have so many other topics about this. Most of us aren't ready to change the site name yet.
Back to top Go down

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:54 am

yes we do. We (i dont think) are not chaging teh name. it would take more than a year to do. then we have to think about the name and all agree on one.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:07 am

I want you to answer honestly do you still go on webkinz?

Look at what many of us put in the webkinz space in our profile

Not everyone needs to agree just many
Back to top Go down

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 am

Personally, I don't want to change the site name. In theory, its a good idea, just like nationwide health care or communism. But it won't work. Why? Because think about those like Cat or others that won't know how to get to the site. Sure sure, there's email, but what if their email changed during these past months and don't check their last email? All links would be void to WB. That's another thing. WB. Its become part of our culture, our language. Who should we change that? Third, its gonna be hard to get people to agree on a name. Its better if you are led, if its predetermined, that way there is no fights. Because this is just gonna lead to a fight, and we all know it. And finally, most of our members come from sites like WI, where WB is listed as a webkinz related link. But if we change our name, our source of members is diminished too.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 am

Cat has AIM AND Email some of us know and I personally don;t think she's coming back

I guess you are right

But how many members came from WI?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:29 am

Nice explanation Lily! Yea, some of us still don't play on webkinz, but we can still enjoy talking about them!
Back to top Go down

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 am

tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze wrote:
Cat has AIM AND Email some of us know and I personally don;t think she's coming back

I guess you are right

But how many members came from WI?

yes she is. W We are emailing each other and she said she will come back, she just doesn;t know when.and yes, i still go on webkinz!lol
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:26 am

I say yes, and no. If We change the name i will probally forget the link, and i won't be able to come on again. And i say Yes Because we never do talk about webkinz anymore. :P
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am

I think Webkinz stink. Really.

I know we want to keep it WB, but we SHOULD change the name. I mean Webkinz are so dumb!

So... yeah. We should def. change the name xD
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : [solved]New Name BUcd[solved]New Name QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 am

Webkinz has made our site what it is now.

We don't have to change the name. Cause if we do, what are we going to call it? Then, like Lily said, we're going to debate and we're going to fight about it. And it won't end well...

If you guys wanted to, we can delete all the things that involved webkinz but leave the site called Webkinz Beach.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 am

But why WEbkinz? Webkinz are sooo lame!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 am

Yea but like someone said, tht's wjhat brought us here 2gether.
Back to top Go down

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 am

very true Hola
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 am

Thank u. Smile If it weren't 4 webkinz, this wouldnt exist, our friendships wouldnt exist.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 am

Your right Kai Webkinz did brirng us together some of us personally not me I came b/c cmain was a twilight fan and cuz weedy was a rper

I had just though naming it the beach but w/e this disscusion is ova
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 am

well if we change the name it would again take months before we did it we would email everyone and post thenew username all over webkinz beach before the change, and we would also go onto wi and change the links there 2, and when we completly change the website to a different name (months after we did all of that) we would make another webkinz beach with a note saying that we changed the website url and now its at this website ____ and give the link and i am still in contact with cat, she friended me on facebook
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 am

[ohhhh FACEBOOKK!! <3]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:01 am

I <3 facebook!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 am

^.^
i agree!

well, if we change the name, i won't be able to say wb to WB!
or something like that...
unless it still has the same acronym...
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 am

yuppp

who here got a facebook?
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am

I have it, but, as a creeper precaution, I can't add anyone xD But my fierce little 9-lb maltipoo will protect me
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:39 am

psst, i do, kai
Back to top Go down

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am

lol, i can read that frub! lol
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:01 pm

I can't. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[solved]New Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Name   [solved]New Name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]New Name
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Ideas For Webkinz-Beach-
Jump to: