Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:22 am

Ireth came in and ran into Jasper. "WHat happened to you?" she asked him, looking over him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 am

Jasper: "work, it can kill you." He said like no big deal grabbed her shoulder and turned her to the side pretty much lifting her up and then walked by
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Ireth turned and watched him leave, she shrugged and went back to her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 am

jasper thought to himself 'well she took that well. Im suprised she didnt press for more answers. I thought she was answer searching type." he shrugged and padded up the stairs. He went to his room pushed the door open and didnt bother to close it as he headed to his dresser for a new shirt
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 am

Ireth got back onto her laptop, getting the important files she needed and went to go print them out.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 am

Jasper went back down the hall heading towrds the kitchen where he padded in bare foot.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 am

Ireth came back with all these papers in her hands, setting them down on the table. "You won't believe what I found out." she told Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 am

Jasper looked over his shoulder as she thumped down the paper.s and headed to the fridge. He rumaged through it. "um what exactly were you looking for?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 am

"Some information." Ireth replied. "I can't give much details, but you should read this." she said, handing him a wanted paper with the picture Skull on it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 am

Jasper reached behind him as he pulled out a box of left ofer chinese food and a pate of leftover pizza. He looked at it. "Doesnt suprise me." he said and handed it back
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 am

"There's more." Ireth said, handing him other wanted posters with their pictures and other people's pictures too. "We're all on these, all of our information and everything."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 am

"all us werewolves?" He asked flipping threw the papers till he spotted his. He didnt sound to intrested tho
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 am

"All of us." Ireth answered. "I couldn't find out anything about the vampires though."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

Jasper lookd up that was goig to be his next question. "ah, well most of us wolves get into trouble along the way before getting here." He shrugged handing her papers back but keeping his and sliping it in his pocket
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 am

Ireth nodded slowly, having watched him hide his paper.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:26 am

(ur going to have to tell me what is says on there)

Jasper took his food to his room leaving her and unfolded the paper and begain to read it said...."_________________"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 am

(it just tells bout his past and how he got to the facility in the first place and how he is wanted for doin whatever)

Ireth sat down at the table, going and looking through the papers.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 am

jasper set the paper aside nothing he didnt already knew the goverment knew bout him
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:46 am

Ireth read through most of the papers, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am

He crumpled it up and made a three pointer into the trash barel then headed down stairs after finishing his meal with the plates.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Ireth layed her head on the table when she was done, tired of reading through all the information.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 am

tossing the dishes in the sink, Jasper sunk into a chair by Ireth, "you alive?" he poked her. "Whats the point of all this?" He asked her tapping the top of a very tall messy pile of slightly wrinkled papers, all with some special government seal.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 am

"I can find out important government files and plans about what they're going to do with gifted people like us." Ireth said. "It's just to help us."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 am

"Gifted." he chuckled. "sweety we dont want them knowing bout our gifts...." he air quoted on the word gift. "thats wheb they start coming after us. He already new they had no idea about him for the others he didnt but if a hunter came knocking at the door he would rip their head off and find a new home. last thing a ceater like them or the vamps wanted was to be publicly knowen
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:13 am

"A bit too late for that, they know what we are, the only thing is they don't know WHERE we are." Ireth said, stacking up the papers neatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next