Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 BUcdParis, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Paris, France, where Romance, Fashion, and Food lives! On a street where the most famous restaurants and fashion designers are, there is a famous hotel. Au Hotel De La Franc. Which means the French Hotel. Will you live there or buy a cheap apartment nearby?

Well, you start to get really desperate, your luggage is tooo heavy, and after that flight, your pooped! So you head into Au Hotel De La Franc. A doorman greets you and another guides you to the front desk. The manager looks like you. he speaks some french you don't really understand. "Ahh.. American." he says in a french accent. "You wanted a suite?" he asked. You nod your head. "We have a suite ready for you." He replies smiling. "Enjoy your stay at Au Hotel De La Franc." he smiles. He gives you keys and tells the bell boy to bring your luggage to your room.

Info:

-Each Suite has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It also has a kitchen and a living room with an HD tv with cable and Wi-Fi.
-The pet limit is 8. NO EXOTIC ANIMALS LIKE TIGERS etc. [Exotic parrots and fish are allowed.]
-There is a cafe and a restaurant in the lobby.
-There is a ballroom and a club.
-They have 4 swimming pools and 2 jacuzzis. THE POOL IS ONLY OPEN IF IT'S NOT RAINING!
-You may have roommates.
-There are many fields and courts and gyms.
-Just to remind you, you live near Famous Fashion Designers, Famous Restaurants, Famous Dance Studios, Famous Film Studios!!!!

The Form:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Personality:
Room #:
Job:
Bf/Gf/:
Other:

Name: Ricky Tyler Gage
Age[20-35]: 27
Description/Pic:[Guy on the side smiling.] Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 N21666991584_334438_5453Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 Sucr
Personality: Ricky is a nice and funny guy. He tends to be
snappy around people he isn't comfortable with. He is stubborn at times
but not always.
Room #[100-200]: 117
Job: Dancer, Part Time Bellboy
Bf/Gf/: None
Other: Live with brother Derek

Name: Jonathan Kyle Gage
Age[20-35]:25
Description/Pic:
Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 SYTYCDS5-JONATHAN
Personality: Nice, kind, smart, funny, athletic, handsome, muscular
Room #: 117
Job: Waiter at the Restaurant and athlete.
Bf/Gf: None
Other: Lives with brother, Ricky.

Name: Kyle Tyler Gage
Age[20-35]: 21
Description/Pic:
Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 60228_2150188462
Personality: Nice, troublemaker, funny, smart, athletic, brave, bold
Room #: 117
Job: Athlete, cook
Bf/Gf/: None yet
Other: Lives with his friends Jonathan and Ricky.

Last edited by CSC For3v3r on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 am

She woke up a little later
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 BUcdParis, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 am

Jonathan finished his shift and stayed behind to clean up.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 am

She checked her phone.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 am

Hey. Hows life without me?? xD

Jonathan cleaned up the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 am

Boring as *uck
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am

Jonathan's phone vibrated. He peeked at it. He smiled.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am

I need u!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 am

need u too! but i gotta work. my father is selfish..
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 am

Can i buy him off?? haha
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 am

lol. i wish. if you could, i wouldve done it already
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 am

=(
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 am

gotta go. the boss is watchin me..
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 am

right. bye. love u.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 am

luv u 2 <3

Jonathan stuck his phone back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 am

She sighed
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 am

Jonathan kept working til about 11 PM
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 am

She fell asleep 4 good.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 am

Jonathan walked back to the hotel with his jacket flung over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 am

She was in deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:28 am

Jonathan headed to his room and fell asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:28 am

ORP: NXT DAY?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am

[sure]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am

SHE WOKE UP
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Jonathan got up and stretched. He got something to eat.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 am

She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!   Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris, France: Where Romance, Fashion, Entertainment and Food Lives!
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next