Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha of All -DONE-

Go down 
+3
Ray
WritingOtaku
Kai =]
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Alpha of All -DONE- Empty
PostSubject: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:19 am

"Hun, come here," The grisly principal beckons to you with one finger, you look back at your entourage, grimacing before skipping lightly over. "Here you go, hun," You keep your self in perfect check, smiling sweetly up at him and taking a large manilla envelope. You open it slowly, the perfect script on the front looks important. Reaching your hand inside, you find the following letter:

Hello,

You have been recognized by your school as its most prominent leader. They have reccamended you to a summer camp to refine your leadership schools and interact with leaders from all over the country. You will recieve further information later, thank you.

The National Leadership Camp

Its obvious why they picked you. You are the alpha, spotless and perfect under radar, then releasing your claws later. Now you're being sent to a camp full of leaders, or really, alphas. They are the cream of the crop, perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect life. But which win will win the top spot for the summer? Choose your friends wisely, plot secretly. Do whatever it takes.

Rules:
PG-17
No godmodding, powerplaying
Use best spelling and grammar
Do your best to be descriptive.
Don't post just to post please. That's seriously annoying
Boys and girls are in different cabins, but everyone expects them to sneak out (;
Curfew is 11 pm sharp. Be careful about getting caught after hours
There is a leadership seminar in the morning mon-fri, afternoons are for camp activities
You can't just proclaim yourself alpha
Have fun!

Form:
Name:
Age (high school):
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues)
Other:

Campers:

Female:
Cabin 1:
Willow Wells

Male:
Cabin 10:
Mark Larken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 am

Name: Willow Wells
Age (high school): 16
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS):
Other:

Name: Mark Larken
Age (high school): 17
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS):
Other:

Will finish lateer
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Alpha of All -DONE- BUcdAlpha of All -DONE- QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:05 am

Name: Ricky Tyler Gage
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS): Tall with brown buzz cut hair. He is very muscular and flexible. He has brown eyes and normally wears a fitted hat.
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues): Tyler is a nice and funny guy. He tends to be snappy around people he isn't comfortable with. He is stubborn at times but not always.
Other: [Called: Ricky or Tyler. Either way.] He lives with his foster family Camile and Malcolm. He is very athletic and dances.

Name: Jessica Taylor Nickerson
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS): 5'5 female with long brown hair. She has long legs and dimples. She is nicely toned and has brown eyes.
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues): Jessica is a smart girl with a big heart. She is mindful of others and can snap at times. She can be stubborn. She is smart and creative.
Other: She lives with her mother and her younger brother, Bradley. She is very athletic and plays soccer and volleyball.

Last edited by Ghetto Azn Kaikai on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 am

Name: Roxian ; Damien
Description: Tall, pale, long black hair with red highlights that covers an eye, long black nails with pointed red tips ; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair with a blonde streak that covers an eye, icy blue eyes, musculuar
Personality: Smart, creative, deceptive, awesome friend ; Smart, creative, too loyal sometimes, deceptive
Other: Half-siblings but don't know it (same father)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 am

Name: Sharone Adalta; Troy Barens
Age (high school): 16; 17
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS): Wavy blonde hair, bright brown eyes, a small nose that's perfect for her face, full light pink lips which she uses to smirk a lot; Spikey brown hair, green eyes, strong/muscular
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues): Acts snooty to people she dosen't know, once someone becomes her friend she's an angel to them, she's sweet and caring and funny around her friends, but puts up a wall when she around someone she dosen't know so that there's no way she can get hurt, which is what she's afraid of and the only reason she acts like she does; Quieter, shier
Other: She has a voice like Kristen Chenoweth's in the song 'What Is This Feeling?' from 'Wicked', she is commonly refered to as 'Gypsy' beyond her request, she dosen't like her real name so came up with a nickname for herself that she likes; Nope

Last edited by l-lAT3D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 am

Name: Brielle
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS): average height girl with long brown hair. her eyes change from green to blue.
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues): Shy, kind, energetic, forgetful, funny, sometimes a little too nice. Like if someone punches her, shes afraid they hurt their hand. Welcoming.
Other: A small voice usually but when she is around her friends, shes pretty loud. Not exactly popular. Has plenty friends. Many people like her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 am

Form:
Name: Michaela French
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS): Long blonde hair with pink highlights, shimmery blue eyes, skinny with amazing curves, 5'4, attractive look.
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues): Snobby, self centered, ego centric, popular, pretty, obsessive, selfish, spoiled, unthankful, a brat, etc.
Other: Looking for a BF
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 am

ORP: LOL, so Micky's basically the usual Queen Bee popular mean girl of the schoo, right? XD
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Alpha of All -DONE- Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Alpha of All -DONE- Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Alpha of All -DONE- Pet Alpha of All -DONE- LKtU Alpha of All -DONE- NpQC
Alpha of All -DONE- GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

Name: Virginia Wood
Description(ABSOLUTELY NO PICS): She has long honey blonde hair that falls to the bottom of her shoulder blades. It curls slightly at the bottom. Her eyes are a crisp blue, the can seem to pierce through you or seem as soft as clouds.
Personality(You may not play it out, no mary sues) She can seem very innocent and you would never believe she was a leader that got what she wanted when she wanted it. When she wants something you'll know. She will form friendships and seem totally nice. But something about her makes her do what she wants. If you don't she has was of persuading people.
Other: She always wheres a necklace and doesn't like to be known as the cruelest leader. Instead she likes to be just a great leader, but a nice one at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:26 pm

ORP: Haha. Pretty much. Lol. I was watching Mean Girls when I did my form.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm

ORP: Yeah, I guessed.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 pm

ORP: Haha. Isn't that just me?? Lol
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

ORP: XD
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 pm

ORP: Story of my life. Haha
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 am

ORP: Are we allowed to RP?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 am

ORP: idk
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 am

ORP: Never said we had to wait, but it's always better to be safe, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:34 am

Everyone's accepted. I'll get around to posting names in cabins after finals. And we need more guys. And I forgot, please only 1 girl and 1 guy per person. The guys are NOT involved in the alpha race thing
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:43 am

[I added a guy]
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 am

[Same]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 am

ORP: *shrugs* I start off with a guy.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am

ORP: kkz
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 pm

ORP: Are we alowed to start RPing now?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 pm

ORP: No idea
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 am

[*shrugs*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha of All -DONE-   Alpha of All -DONE- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha of All -DONE-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: