Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You see a tall, black haired teen running through the dark allies, but you know she is there, you sometimes see the flash of her black clothes or shoes. You don't know why she is running, but she is running. Curiousity finally gets you, and you start to run along the street after her. A few minutes later you see there are others running along the street and in the allies. About five minutes later half of the people gave up and the black flashing goes into an abandoned building. You walk inside and immediately hands grab your wrist and an arm goes to your throat. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" A female voice hisses in your ear. "I was curious about a running girl," You reply, scared for your life now. The lights turn on, and you look around an old hotel where other people are, but no black haired teen. She must be the one holding you. She released the tight grip and you stumbled forward a little. "Join us or them. You're in the war now," She said sadly. "Who's them?" You asked curiously, turning to look at her. "The Mind Stealers."

Positions:
Mind Protecters (Good)-
Leader: Obvious
Next-In-Charge: If the Leader is ever reversed or killed, he/she takes Leader position and chooses a new Next-In-Charge.
Newbies: People who are less than a month old in the hotel.
Recruiters: People who run through the allies getting people's attention.

Mind Stealers (Evil)-
Leader: Obvious
Machine-Workers: People who have been turned and work the machines to keep the place running.
Mindlesses: People who are less than a month old or have no purpose yet.
Changers: People who catch others to be turned.

Form:
Name -
Gender -
Age -
Description (No pictures) -
Personality (optional) -
Histroy (optional) -
Position -
Other -

My forms:
Name - Roxian ; Damien
Gender - Female ; Male
Age - Both 19
Description - Pale, tall, waist length black hair, dark brown eyes, long b;acl nails with red tips ; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair that covers one eye, ice blue eyes, musculuar
History - Ranaway from home at 13 ; Parents kicked him out when he was 13
Position - Mind Protector Leader ; Mind Stealer Leader
Other - Half siblings but they don't know it

Mind Protectors:
Leader - Roxian; Pale, tall, waist length black hair, dark brown eyes, long b;acl nails with red tips, 19 (BlackRose)
Next-In-Charge - Kelly; The first layer of Kelly's hair is a light blond, then the 2rd layer is jet back. She has light blue eyes. light pink lips. has a shark tooth necklace, 19 (Lola)
Newbies -
Michaela French; Long blonde hair with shimmery blue eyes, soft lips, 5'4, skinny with amazing curves and an attractive body, 18
Recruiters -
Noah; shagy brown hair the tickles his eye lashes. HIs bangs are usally always in his face. very handsome. muclar, 19 (Lola)
Cortney; she has dirty brown pin stright hair. her eyes are a deep blue. always has a underful tan. very attrictive, 19 (Lola)
Alec Meneldur; long, black hair with sapphire blue eyes. He is wearing a black and dark grey shirt with torn denim jeans and blue tennis shoes, 19 (Meercat)
Millie Meneldur; she has long, dull dark brown hair with stunning green/gray eyes. She is small and fragile looking but is very temper-mental. She is wearing a purple shirt with denim jeans and black convers, 19 (Meercat)

Mind Stealers:
Leader - Damien; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair that covers one eye, ice blue eyes, musculuar, 19 (BlackRose)
Machine-Workers -
Mindlesses -
Changers -
Cassie; long black hair, chocolate brown eyes, 19 (Lola)
John; shaggy black hair, shinny light blue eyes, 19 (Lola)

Last edited by Black Rose on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:15 am

Ralph:"No seriosuly I don't want to be glaring at me if we are going to stay together in a loft."I said earnestly
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 am

She sighed and walked into her temporary room. "Do you mind like closing your eyes or something. I gotta change."

ORP: Haha. In the PROPOSAL she was like "close ur eyes" n he was all "okay" n she was all "u sure theyre closed" and he was all "yes." but they were rly open. haha
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:18 am

Ralph;I kinda figited I knew I might peak and that wouldn;t be good so I threw the blanket over my eyes but left it slightly raised so maybe I could peak

orp:LOl thats guys
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:19 am

She nodded and pulled her shirt off to reveal a lacy bra. She pulled her shorts off to reveal the matching thong.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 am

Ralph:I was about to open mye eyes but I kinda thoguht that was wrong I hardly opened my eyes for a moment before closing my eyes and putting my hands over my eyes
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 am

She looked threw her bag for PJs, bending over.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:24 am

Ralph:I needed to look so badly I moived my long tan fingers to look at her for a second thankful for two reasons she was bending down and away but I knew she would turn around so I pretend not to be looking
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:24 am

She stood up to face him, still in her bra and thong. She couldnt tell he was peeking.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:26 am

Ralph:I though "She has a nice view front and back"though I remembered to make sure liek I wasn;t peeking
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:29 am

She shrugged and slipped into her short shorts and see through belly silk top.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:32 am

Ralph:"Can I loo now?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:32 am

"Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:36 am

Ralph:I opened my eyes to gawk before I was able to compose myself "Can you called me half naked"I said through a smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:37 am

She rolled her eyes playfully. "This is just my night outfit."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:39 am

Ralph:I smiled back my white teeth gleaming "And this is mine"I said being playfully defensive
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 am

"Fine then."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 am

Ralph:"Did you have a nice meal?"I aske polietly
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 am

"I guess." she sighed. "Im tired. Wanna watch a movie on the TV?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:44 am

Ralph:"Any favorties"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:45 am

"Doesnt matter." she said as she started downstairs.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 am

Ralph:"Anyfavorites genres"I said flying down the stairs
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:44 am

'Not really.'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 am

Ralph:Upset with her response I clciked the 1st movie that was on which was Breakfast at Tiffany's
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:01 am

"Okay. Changed my mind, anything BUT this."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 am

Ralph:Smiling I flipped it to "An Affair to memver"chcuckling I asked "What was wrong with that movie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mind War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind War   Mind War - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind War
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: