Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This should Keep us All Thinking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : This should Keep us All Thinking BUcdThis should Keep us All Thinking QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

This should Keep us All Thinking Empty
PostSubject: This should Keep us All Thinking   This should Keep us All Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:34 am

Ok. Here this video, I'm not trying to make fun of your religion whether you believe or do not believe but I think this video kinda shows us the courage in some people. To stand up in what they believe in and not to care about what other people say.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This should Keep us All Thinking   This should Keep us All Thinking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 am

Personally, I thought this video was worth 2 stars. O.K. I'm Jewish as you all know, and to me, I think it's funny ANYONE can think God had a son or people coming back from the dead. Yes, Jews believe in the Messiah. I do not. I'm no athiest. But science sort of gets in the way. With the Bible, we've got words. With science, we've got evidence other than someone's say-so.
I think this story about the professor was interesting, and I applaud that young man, but it's not converting me to Christianity.

This thread belongs in our nonexistent debate section.

(P.S. I can't edit my signature, because of parental controls. I have to just post my dragon eggs...)
This should Keep us All Thinking ZlaK

Last edited by Kiss_Me_I_Am_A_Nerd on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: This should Keep us All Thinking   This should Keep us All Thinking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:41 am

umm i thought that story was to prove that there is a God, not that there is a Jesus.
And sunny you dont clearly get God having a son named Jesus. Not trying to convert you or anything, but ill explain the reasoning behind it.
Christian lesson right here that will prove that it is possible even in science.

OK, for me as a roman catholic, i have learned that God is 3 things, (the holy trinity) he is God the father, the son, and the holy spirit. You may ask how can one be three different things, well God comes in 3 different forms (as listed above) and so does many other things like WATER. Water comes in 3 forms liquid water, ice, and as water vapor... all things are different yet they are all the same water. So if you reason that its scientifically impossible for God to be 3 different things, than water cant be 3 different things either.

Just find that interesting and makes everything so much easier to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This should Keep us All Thinking   This should Keep us All Thinking I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:01 am

Jacobluver wrote:
umm i thought that story was to prove that there is a God, not that there is a Jesus.
And sunny you dont clearly get God having a son named Jesus. Not trying to convert you or anything, but ill explain the reasoning behind it.
Christian lesson right here that will prove that it is possible even in science.

OK, for me as a roman catholic, i have learned that God is 3 things, (the holy trinity) he is God the father, the son, and the holy spirit. You may ask how can one be three different things, well God comes in 3 different forms (as listed above) and so does many other things like WATER. Water comes in 3 forms liquid water, ice, and as water vapor... all things are different yet they are all the same water. So if you reason that its scientifically impossible for God to be 3 different things, than water cant be 3 different things either.

Just find that interesting and makes everything so much easier to understand.

I obviously don't get anything... there goes my pride.

... Water can be three things, I can be three things, the phone on my desk can be three things, my computer can be three things. So sure, God is God is God. You say Jesus is/was/will be the son of God, yet Jesus is God? And the the Holy Spirit? Okay, I get it. God is God, when he's at room temperature, Jesus when he's cold and and the Holy Spirit when he's warm? Well, that sounded stupid, but the three things aforementioned are the same, but in different circumstances the 'thing' is different. Okay, that's fine for others.

Science tells me that to atoms of hydrogen and one of oxygen make water. Science doesn't tell me that God exists.

Again, just opinions, amirite?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: This should Keep us All Thinking   This should Keep us All Thinking I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:17 am

Yes, alot of things can be three things, but none can be 3 actual different spirits into one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should Keep us All Thinking   This should Keep us All Thinking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This should Keep us All Thinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Videos-
Jump to: