Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Explanation:
Alright, so this is sort of a Warrior Cat theme except it's wolves and they have powers. Depending on what their pack is, their power changes. I'll post it after this, then the positions (they are a little different than some pack RPs). These packs have been through peace and war many times over. There are wolves that find a way to meet each other from different packs, and their are wolves that hold their own war because of something that had happened in different packs. What will happen if the Alphas find out about these meetings and rivalries?

About Each Pack:
Waves - These wolves are very creative about fighting, defense, and hunting. They are good at building shelter for themselves and keeping well organized. They are very sensitive, but they never show the other packs if they are weak unless it's life or death, but are always willing to help them. Sometimes they tend to get pulled into a war and are forced to split because they don't know who to help.
Shadows - These wolves are stealthy and easily deceive, unless that wolf has a special bond with the other.They know how to defend themselves from many attacks, and are very specialized with sneak attacks. They do not help unless they get something good out of it, but when they need help Wind may no help but Waves always does. They are stuborn about getting help, so they are often weakened after something terrible.
Wind - These wolves are quick and a quick thinkers. Almost everything they do is fast, because their prey it fast. They're skilled at manuevering out of the way of attacks and getting a hit in before getting out of the way. They are more likely to help someone in need if they deserve it, so they're less likely to help Shadows and more likely to help Waves. Often they go hungry because their prey went to the forest (where Shadows and half of Waves live) before and after a storm.

Powers of Each Pack:
Waves - they have any water-related powers, like controlling waves, ice, when it rains, when it stops raining, etc.
Shadows - anything that's dark, like shadows, spirits (evil), invisibility, clouds, etc.
Wind - any power wind-related, like when the wind comes, when the wind goes, flying, tempurature, etc.

Positions:
Alphas - There's two of them, Female and Male. They are mates, and their eldest pup will become the Alpha after they've moved on with their mate, and so on. They get two powers, one related to their pack and the other of their own choice.
Betas - There's two of them, Femal and Male. They are mates, and if the Alphas die without any pups (or their pups are too young) they will become Alphas, and when the Alphas must leave they will take charge until they are back. Like with the Alphas, their pups will take their place, but if they die with their pups too young or without any, then the Alpha choses a wolf or a couple to take their place. Unlike the Alphas, they only have one power, but earn their second one if they ever become Alpha.
Healer - There's only one, male or female. He/she cannot have a mate or pups, but only one apprentice. They take care of the pack, and have two powers, one related to the pack and the other one healing.
Healer Learner - There's only one, and this is a Teen who decided to take the path of a Healer. They will only have their pack power until they become the real Healer.
Mothers - These are female wolves who are either carrying or suckling pups. They loose their powers until their pups are Teens.
Hunters - These are the wolves that hunt for the pack. They only have a pack related power and can have mates and pups.
Guarders - These are the wolves that guard the pack. They only have a pack related power and can have mates and pups.
Teens - These are not fully grown wolves but too old for the nursery. They only have half their pack power because they're only half grown.
Pups - They're still suckling from their mother and have no powers.
Old-Ones - These wolves are retired Healers, Guarders, Hunters, Betas, Mothers, and Alphas. They still have their pack power, but it's weaker.

Form:
Name -
Gender -
Pack -
Position -
Power -
Description (NOT A PICTURE) -
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? -
Wanna be Alpha? -
Wanna be Beta? -
Other -

My Form:
Name - Roxian ; Demon ; Shadow
Gender - Female ; Female ; Male
Pack - Waves ; Shadows ; Wind
Position - Alpha Female ; Alpha Female ; Alpha Male
Power - Water and shapshifting ; Evil spirits and shapeshifting ; Flying and shapshifting
Description - Red with black paws, tail tip, ears, underbelly, and red eyes ; Black with red paws, tail tip, ears, underbelly, and red eyes ; All black brute with light amber eyes
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? - No ; Holds a grudge against Roxian because she was favoured by their parents ; No
Wanna be Alpha? - She is ; She is ; He is
Wanna be Beta? - No, she's Alpha ; No, she's Alpha ; No, he's Alpha
Other - All family
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

"It is prey, but it's not very common." He kept going and looked up when a breeze brought the strong scent of it and Shadow mingled together.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 am

Corina sniffed the air, following close behind Damien.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 am

Damien stopped and looked up, following the scent.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 am

Corina quickened her pace, coming up beside her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:55 am

The scents grew stronger and he slowed down and stopped when he saw a black figure. "Welp, there ya go. Shadow's eating while hunting."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:57 am

"Thought so" Corina barked, her eyes were narrowed angrily.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 am

"Calm down, you can't attack him, he's on his own territory."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 am

Corina let out a sigh, backing away. "I know" she muttered, hiding behind Damien.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 am

HE licked her reassuringly. "Do you want to attack him?" He asked, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:38 am

"I would love to, but I'll give him mercy this time" Corina replied with a smirk, still staying behind him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 am

"Oh, really? I know how to get him over to line. It's really easay."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 am

Corina felt tempted, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Damien smiled and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:33 pm

"I don't know..." COrina barked in reply, thinking.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 pm

"I can wait if you'd like. He does this every morning."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 am

"I'll wait" COrina replied.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 am

"Alright." He licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 am

Corina smiled, nuzzling up against him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 am

Damien's tail swayed. "Come on, let's go get some breakfast."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:56 am

"Okay" Corina's stomach growled, she was very hungry.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:08 am

Damien chuckled. "Looks like your stomach agrees, too."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 am

Corina blushed, nodding.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 am

"I know where there's some more of that prey. Come with me." He padded towards Wind territory.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 am

"Okay" Corina barked, following quickly behind him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:39 am

He followed a scent left by one of them and grinned. "Seems like one has strayed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next