Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:07 am

A loud crack. Ash’s ears flick towards the area where the sound came from. She turned, but saw nothing. Another crack, followed by a growl. Ash didn’t move, she was tired of running. Running from whatever was following her. She swished her tail from side to side, some what like a dog, her spare clothes tied tightly to her back right leg. Her snow white fur and strange ice blue eyes glistened in the moon light. A wolf stepped out from the brush in front of her. His midnight black fur was normal, but he too had strange colored eyes, only his were red…not blue. Why are you following me? Ash thought, she figured this brute would be able to understand her thoughts, being as he too had spare clothes tied to one of his back legs.
The brute smirked, You honestly have no idea who I am? he thought back.
Ash shook her head, Who are you? she asked.
He just turned and left, back into the brush. Thinking she was all alone now, she stood on her hind legs, and a pop came as she shifted back to human form, she quickly dressed her self. Just in time to, a male, same age as her, Ash presumed. He was making the same exact smirk the wolf she had just seen. Ash gave him a strange look. “Ashley Madeline Gregory, I am Sean, the dark wolf spirit.” the male, Sean, said, still smirking. Ash’s eyes widened, she was the light wolf spirit, and if he was the dark wolf spirit…that meant they were siblings…twins to be exact…

I don't know if I should keep going. Should I?
[ps: I deleted Walk On Water: Voice, I'm not going to say why, I just did okay.]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 pm

KEEP GOING, JORIE! Pweeeeeeeaaaaaaase!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:11 am

okay
Ash stared and Sean in awe. Her mouth agape.
“Well, are you just going to stand there staring, or are you going to come give your brother a hug?” Sean laughed.
Ash didn’t move, she was frozen. “It can’t be…he couldn’t be my brother could he?” she whispered. She looked him up and down. He had the same golden bronze colored hair as her, and the same deep hazel eyes, and the slightly fuller lips, though he was a guy, his lips looked perfectly fine with his other features, just as hers did. His hair was spiked up into a foe hawk, and he seemed to always smile or smirk. Ash’s hair was naturally wavy, and naturally left parted, though she forced it to be right parted. Sean sighed, seeing as she wasn’t going to move, he took a few steps forward and squeezed Ash tightly.
He released her and had a serious look on his face “You have to take me to mom and dad now.” he said sternly.
“Why, why do y-” her question was cut of by a pop, Sean had shifted back to wolf spirit form before she had finished her question. Ash shrugged, then another pop as she to shifted to wolf spirit form. Leaving her ruined clothes in the dirt, she bolted forward, she assumed that if he came out here simply to talk to mom and dad, it had to be something important. Right? She shook away what might be going on and looked behind to see if he really was following her home. He was.

Last edited by RAlNY l)AY [J0RlE] on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm

you must keep going *begins to pant because of running around*
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 am

I'll write more later, I have to study for MCAs
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 am

MCAs?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 am

Minnesota Comprehensive Assesment [or something like that, I think that's right, lemme ask Jordan]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:46 am

LOL, I live in Texas, so we've got TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skill).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)   Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalry [A Wolf Spirits Story] (Active)
Page 1 of 1