Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cornwall High: The IT school

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 BUcdCornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Cornwall is known for it's sports. Mostly soccer and football. It's also know for their hot cheerleaders. All the kids are seniors and they are all somewhat popular and snobby and athletic and whatnot.

So will you join the IT school??

Activities:
Sports for Guys and Cheerleading/Dance for Girls

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Description/Looks:
Crush/Bf/Gf:
Secret:
Other:

Name: Duke Orsino
Activities: Soccer (striker)
Personality: Nice, strong, athletic, smart, brave, funny
Description/Looks: Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 Sucr
Crush/Bf/Gf: None yet
Secret: Has a foster sister
Other: One of the most popular kids in school

Name: Justin Drayton
Activities: Soccer (Midfield)
Personality: Nice, smart, athletic, funny, brave, strong
Description/Looks: Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 Robert_Hoffman_LF
Crush/Bf/Gf: None yet
Secret: Uhh...
Other: Friends with Duke

Color Code:
Kai
Jacobluver
Mnm
Hola
Jorie

Guys:
Duke Orsino
Justin Drayton
Hayden Gregory

Girls:
Vanessa

Amanda

Michaela

Jamie Baren
Jedda Baren

Last edited by Ghetto Azn Kaikai on Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 am

"No daddy NO!" lilly cried "why would you do such a thing? Vannessa never does anything wrong shes always at practice and shes so nice! there was a freshmen who was being picked on by the other football players saying that no girl in school would ever like him and all sorts of mean stuff and vannessa, quick asked michaela if she could take over for a few seconds and she ran down and yelled at the football players for picking on her boyfriend and lead him off in front of them pretending she liked him in front of all of them so they would stop picking on him and they left, and then she sat with him and gave him some tips about girls so he could get a girl friend, but untill he gets one she said she will pretend to be his! vannessa is always protecting people and if she leaves i know im gonna be doomed!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:54 am

"I'm sorry sweetie but i've already made it final. I've had more than enough complaints about Vannessa from several people and they all have proof. Whether she's acting or not, it's not appropriate. I'm sorry, but it's done with. This topic is ended.''
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:03 am

"i knew it! i knew you cared more about your work then your own daughter!! You dont care about me, and you dont even trust me!! You dont care about what is gonna happen to me, and your gonna show that people can get away with bullying! and no one is ever gonna stand up to anyone because of what your gonna do to vannessa!" lilly ran out of the room bawling and went home
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 am

He sighed. "Ugh." he said as he plopped into his chair.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 am

lilly laid on her bed starring at the ceiling what am i going to do now? she thought to herself. Guess i can get mom on my side easily. she waited two minutes and her mom drove into the door. Lilly ran to the door and into her moms arms and told her the same story she told her dad. "and Vannessa is a really nice girl this was the only time she did something 'wrong' in dads opinion but it isnt bad at all she was just helping the boy. Now if dad goes and kicks her off the team all sorts of kids are going to be picked on and Im gonna be kicked off the team!"
"dont worry sweety, i'll talk to your dad." lilys mom comforted her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 Pet Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 LKtU Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 NpQC
Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:50 am

((Fill me in?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:57 am

Mr. Franklin drove home and walked in the front door.

Michaela called up all the hot guys on the football team and invited them over, including Vannessa's crush, for a hottub party since her parents were out.

ORP: If ur playing Vanessa's crush dude, can u make him like he's a player??
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 am

((basically Michaela and Vannessa are having a fight. Michaela just talked the principal into kicking vannessa off the team but Vannessa got his daughter on the case and she is going to go talk him out of it, so then michaela and vannessa can continue back lashing each other or something))
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 am

((actually Vannessa doesnt have a crush, she is just using him because she knows michaela wants him, but sure, can we make sure both Vannessa and Michaela be co heads?))
"honey we need to talk" Mrs. Franklin called when she heard him walk into the door
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:06 am

ORP: Mhmm

Michaela had called every guy so far except for the one Vannessa was drooling over. She called him up next.

"If it's about Vannessa, I don't wanna hear about it! I've made a final decision. I will just lower Vannessa to Co-Capitan with Michaela. No capitan to take over at all."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 am

"ok honey, if thats the best you can do." she said and went to tell lilly the news.

"hello? who is this?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:10 am

He nodded. "It is for now."

"Michaela. The hot cheerleader you were watching. Not Vannessa he freak s.lut."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:12 am

"how did you get this phon.." he began but stopped completly confussed
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:16 am

"Doesn't matter. Anyways, im having a hot tub party at my house in 1 hour. Come and I promise you won't regret it." she said flirtaously.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 am

"uhh ok, cya in an hour." he said and hung up. why is it that all of a sudden the hottest girls in school are noticing me today? he asked himself as he went up to his room and got his swim suit and he got ready and left for her house
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:23 am

She smiled. She hadn't told all the other guys on the team the party was tonight. This was her chance to make a move on this cute guy.

ORP: His name is............ Lol
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 am

(err srry dont know. ummm ill see facebook and what ever name is 1st on my homepage........ ok its my older cousin Jared.))
jared made it to the door and ranged the door bell
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 am

She opened the door, wearing nothing but a silk robe.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 am

"ohh sorry, i guess i came at the wrong time" jared said looking away embarrassed
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 am

"Actually, no. Perfect timing." she said.

ORP: Player right?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 am

jared realizing what was going on smiled "then i dont want to keep you waiting"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 am

Finally! she thought. She smiled and let him in and then locked the doors. "The hot tub is in my room." she led him upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 am

jared followed smiling hugely
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 am

She locked her room door. The lights were dim and music was playing.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 am

"so is anyone else here?" jared asked wondering if her rents were home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall High: The IT school   Cornwall High: The IT school - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cornwall High: The IT school
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next