Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthro Garden

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm

In case you guys don't know what an Anthro is, it is a part human part part animal being. In this RP, you have to at least have a human face. Most of the time, they're more animal.

You're running through the forest from the hunters and scientists. The hunters want your rare fur and the scientists want your DNA. You run into a clearing where there's four more like you, except they're not exactly. There's two wolf males, a female wolf, and a female cat. The female wolf looks up at you with a dark brown gaze that makes you feel like she's looking into your soul and mind. "You can stay if you wish. Or, if you chose, you can go try your luck with those hunters and scientists. It's up to you."

Form -
Name:
Animal:
Animal Parts/Description(like all my RPs, no pics):
Human Parts/Description(like above, no pics):
Other:

My Form -
Name: Roxian ; Shadow ; Diana ; Damien
Animal: Wolf ; Wolf ; Wolf ; Cat
Animale Parts/Description: Except face. Her fur is black with red paws and tail. She is slightly smaller than average ; Except face. His fur is just all black, nd he is larger than average ; Except face. Gray tabby and is smaller than average ; Except face. All black with light black tail
Human Parts/Description: Face. Pale with dark brown eyes that seem like she's looking into your soul when she looks at you. She has long black hair with red highlights ; Face. Pale with icy blue eyes and short black hair ; Face. Light tan with bright green eyes in some light and light brown in others. Her hair is long and dark brown with natural brown high/low lights and natural red highlights that are only seen in direct light ; Face. Light tan with icy blue eyes and short black hair
Other: Diaper-friends. Roxian had been caught by the scientists once, so that's why she's someone red-furrered. She and Damien are half-siblings, but they don't know that.

Rules -
Normal RP rules
Not too many of one species
As many charries as you want (as long as you can keep track of them!)
No killing without permission
Post 'Roxian is our leader' in dark red at the TOP! of your form if you've read this far.
Occiasionally there will be a 'visit' from the scientists and hunters, but I'm the only one who can control them. The come at random, so always be on the alert.
There is mating, but only with your species and if your more animal than human.
Post 'We are Anthros!' in indigo at the BOTTOM! of your form if you've read this far.

Anthros -

Wovles:
Leader - Roxian ; Her fur is black with red paws and tail. She is slightly smaller than average ; Pale with dark brown eyes that seem like she's looking into your soul when she looks at you. She has long black hair with red highlights
Male Warriors (NO MORE ROOM):
Shadow ; His fur is just all black, nd he is larger than average ; Pale with icy blue eyes and short black hair
Damien ; All black with light black tail ; Light tan with icy blue eyes and short black hair
Cassian Trevan ; Cassian has curly brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He is wearing a dark green shirt that says: 'Do you fit me?' and wearing denim jeans with holes in them on the knees. he is wearing black tennis shoes with gold essence on it. He has a medium muscular build ; Cassian has pure fur with dark gray color on his muzzle, chest, underbelly, legs, and tail tip. He has a scar on his muzzle, his ear, his back leg, and his chest
Female Warriors:
Shira ; Her fur is a light creamy brown. She has white paws and a white tip on her tail. Her hair is a few shades darker than her pelt ; She has warm hazel eyes. and light fair skin
Ireth Tasardur ; Ireth has dark auburn colored hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a gray shirt with her favorite band on it and is wearing worn out denim jeans with black convers. she has a scar on her face from an injury and sometimes she wears a black, purple, and lime green colored hat. she has a little muscular build. she is known to be somewhat plain for any boy because of her looks ; Ireth has a silvery gray pelt, almost white that makes her look like a ghost in the moonlight

Cats:
Leader - Diana ; Gray tabby and is smaller than average ; Light tan with bright green eyes in some light and light brown in others. Her hair is long and dark brown with natural brown high/low lights and natural red highlights that are only seen in direct light
Female Warriors:
Asia ; the size of a large kitten. She is full grown but if she were a regular cat humans would think she was still growing. She has orange fur that has light tan strips throughout it. Her paws are creamy white ; she has emerald green eyes
Male Warriors:
Dusk ; Dusk has a grey pelt and a white slash on his chest ; capturing grey eyes

Dog:
Leader - Asim ; He has a jet black pelt. His paws are brown and looks like a rotty. There is an abnormal white strip the runs down his right side ; He is a warm tan and has cold green eyes
Male Warriors:
Jace Meneldur ; he has rust colored hair with pale green eyes. he is wearing denim jeans and a black shirt with a gray long sleeve shirt under it. the black shirt has the name ACDC on it. he has black tennis shoes on ; Jace is an australian shepherd, red meryle with dark red, black, and white bloaches on his pelt
Female Warriors:
Ebony Carmichael ; Ebony has long, wavy black hair with violet colored eyes. She is wearing a purple short sleeve jacket with a white shirt under it, she is wearing blue jeans and black ballet flats ; Ebony is a black and white dog with her same violet eyes

NEWS:
4-9-09 - Anthro Garden is discovered!
4-9-09 - Four more Anthros join us! Welcome to Anthro Garden, Shira, Asim, Asia, and Dusk!
4-10-09 - Four more Antrhos join us! Welcome to Antrho Garden, Cassian Trevan, Ireth Tasardur, Jace Meneldur, and Ebony Carmichael!
4-10-09 - There's no more room for male wolf warriors!
4-11-09 - Roxian has proclaimed that from now on, you have to have someone with you to go out into the forest!

Last edited by Forever Lonely on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Anthro Garden Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Anthro Garden Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Anthro Garden Pet Anthro Garden LKtU Anthro Garden NpQC
Anthro Garden GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Roxian is our leader.
Name: Shira^Asim^Asia^Dusk
Animal:Wolf^Dog^Cat^Cat
Animal Parts/Description(like all my RPs, no pics): Her fur is a light creamy brown. She has white paws and a white tip on her tail. Her hair is a few shades darker than her pelt. ^ He has a jet black pelt. His paws are brown and looks like a rotty. There is an abnormal white strip the runs down his right side. ^Asia is the size of a large kitten. She is full grown but if she were a regular cat humans would think she was still growing. She has orange fur that has light tan strips throughout it. Her paws are creamy white, ^ Dusk has a grey pelt and a white slash on his chest.
Human Parts/Description(like above, no pics): Face- She has warm hazel eyes. and light fair skin^He is a warm tan and has cold green eyes.^she has emerald green eyes.^capturing grey eyes.
Other: Asia and Dusk grew up together. Asim was taken for testing but escaped as they were taking him for more tests, this left him with a white strip that always reminds him of it. Shira found them and stuck with them.
We are Anthros
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 am

ORP: Thanks for joining! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 am

(join? here is form:

Name: Cassian Trevan; Ireth Tasardur; Jace Meneldur; Ebony Carmichael

Animal: wolf; wolf; dog; dog
Human Parts/Description(like all my RPs,
no pics): Cassian has curly brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He is wearing a dark green shirt that says: 'Do you fit me?' and wearing denim jeans with holes in them on the knees. he is wearing black tennis shoes with gold essence on it. He has a medium muscular build; Ireth has dark auburn colored hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a gray shirt with her favorite band on it (Fall out boy xD) and is wearing worn out denim jeans with black convers. she has a scar on her face from an injury and sometimes she wears a black, purple, and lime green colored hat. she has a little muscular build. she is known to be somewhat plain for any boy because of her looks; he has rust colored hair with pale green eyes. he is wearing denim jeans and a black shirt with a gray long sleeve shirt under it. the black shirt has the name ACDC on it. he has black tennis shoes on; Ebony has long, wavy black hair with violet colored eyes. She is wearing a purple short sleeve jacket with a white shirt under it, she is wearing blue jeans and black ballet flats.

Animal Parts/Description(like above, no pics): Cassian has pure fur with dark gray color on his muzzle, chest, underbelly, legs, and tail tip. He has a scar on his muzzle, his ear, his back leg, and his chest. ; Ireth has a silvery gray pelt, almost white that makes her look like a ghost in the moonlight. ; Jace is an australian shepherd, red meryle with dark red, black, and white bloaches on his pelt; Ebony is a black and white dog with her same violet eyes.
Other: Has a crush on Roxian; has a crush on Damien; has a crush on no one; has a crush on no one

so can i join?)

Last edited by meercat97 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm

ORP: You're forgetting somethings. Go check the ruels again, meercat.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 pm

(oh yeah: ROXIAN IS OUR LEADER!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:23 pm

ORP: Another thing, too. xD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 pm

(ohhh: WE ARE ANTHROS!!!!! now can i join?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 pm

ORP: LOL... maybe...
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 pm

(PWEASE!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 pm

ORP: xD LOL, of course you're accepted! I'm updating the front page now! xD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 pm

(horray! do you wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:01 am

ORP: No that a look at the descriptions (I don't exactly do that xP) I've noticed something. You said 'form'. They're human and animal at the same time. Like an animal body with a human face. They aren't shape-shifters.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 am

(ahh! gosh how can I remember that? i really need to read it better I need glasses XD)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:47 am

ORP: xD MAybe ya do.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 am

(so they have animal parts on a human body or something?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 am

ORP: Yep, or vise versa.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 am

(I guess I will do animal parts on a human it is better for me)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:32 am

ORP: That's what I do. xD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am

(sounds much better Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am

ORP: Are you gonna edit it, or make a new form?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:55 am

(umm idk I have to go soon though i am in a tornado warning)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 am

ORP: Good lick!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 am

(k it is over now *sigh of relief*)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:24 am

ORP: LOL, I've been in a lot of Tornado Warning/Watch. Never experience one, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthro Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Garden   Anthro Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthro Garden
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Animals and People!-
Jump to: