Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AliveAgain(LIMITED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AliveAgain(LIMITED) Empty
PostSubject: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 am

Alive Again

Out of the black you hear crying, sniffling, sobbing. Looking down you see someone's name, written on a plaque in the ground. Your name. You told yourself it was heaven, but you know it's not true. You are at your own funeral, as a new person, a new person who is alive.

Something strange happened on the way down or up for seven people one day. They now live in some poor, condemned soul's body. That soul is going there in the people who were supposed to die's place. This is the story of the fourteen people, victims of a dead-serious switcheroo.

This is a PAIR roleplay, meaning the pair who signs up together must keep in contact. You'll get it in a moment.

Death:

Alice- Age 5(Alice remained dead physically, but her spirit walks the earth, she possesed no one)-Sunny
-Age 11
-Age 19
-Age 35
-Age 70
-Age 46
-Age 15
-Age 6

Life(ages do not matter)-
-
-
-
-
-
-
PAIRS:

Life are the people who 'died' and Death are the people who possesed. When life and death are capitalized, I refer to the 'team' of people.

simpler terms: DEATH are the people who died, but came back to life.
LIFE are the people who were switched with DEATH, their bodies being possesed with DEATH.

This is a pair RP meaning that SIX people may join, each having a LIFE and a DEATH.

Alice, my character serves as the sort of narrator and nuetral person.

It's confusing, I know.

Form:

Life or Death:
Age(If Death, given):
Name:
Cause of death(Death 'team' only):
Description:
Personality:

FULL SENTENCES ONLY! WAHHH!
RULES:
No gore, death is death, not blood.
No godliness, because there is one god and that is me. No. Not really.
yuse ur grammer its dere for reason
No "Alice sat down" posts. You can say, "Alice sat down. 'Ouch!' she cried, sitting on a large stone. The stone had left a mark, red a swollen on the seat of her pants. It was in the shape of a hand." (oooo scary, right?)

Last edited by Kiss_Me_I_Am_A_Nerd on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:03 am

Life or Death: Death

Age(If Death, given): 19

Name: Allsion(alli)

Cause of death(Death 'team' only):dont get it

Description: Allie was wonderful stight light blond/glazed blond that reached her mid back. She had sparking blue eyes, that look like the ocean's water. Allie is a petie 5'4 19 year old. She is curved, and loves it. She often wears heels to keep her from not looking so small. Allie loves to go out and play outside when ever she can.

Personality:
Allie is not so smart. She....well is lucky she got out of highschool. A day after she grauted she was crusing in her new red convertive, top down and all. She was listing to the radio and not paying attation to the road. Suddelny she missed a turn and slame dinto a big red oak. the front of the car crashed into the tree, killing Allison Grace Starr.

Last edited by PopPrincess on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:16 am

The death team died an came back to life, so what was Alli's cause of death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 pm

( ye si know, im just nto fishned yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 am

(You wrote 'dont get it' so I assumed you didn't understand it. =D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 am

( oh sorry, i think i put taht on teh wrong place...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:50 am

Guys, are you too touchy about death? If so, just come out and say it. . .

I suppose I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AliveAgain(LIMITED)   AliveAgain(LIMITED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AliveAgain(LIMITED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: