Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird Jonas Brothers Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[xo]FruitLoops
Loser
Loser
[xo]FruitLoops

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Weird Jonas Brothers Dream Empty
PostSubject: Weird Jonas Brothers Dream   Weird Jonas Brothers Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Okay, so like just the other day I had this weird dream about being a hobo and meeting the Jonas Brothers.. So.. Here I go...

I wondered around with a few friends, and I found this school. So me and some random girl were going to do a race, the one who lost would become a hobo, and loose everything they ever owned. So we did the race, and she was about to loose, but she spilled orange juice all over me, and I got all mad and attacked her. But she crossed the finish line in time. So, anyways. I got sad, and packed away some clothing. Like 2 days later I got put onto a plane, and flew all the way to like Idaho or something. I was placed in a junkyard, to fend for myself.
When I was there, there were all these other hobos, like dying from hungry, thirst, and whatnot, so I fainted. When I woke up I noticed there were trucks like removing trash and stuff. So I look around some more and I find this house. I go over, hoping someone kind lives there, I get answered by some old women. I ask if I could come in, and eat something and she's like, "No!!!! Leave at once you old filthy hobo." and I got thrown out the door.
So I wonder around a bit, and I see the Jonas Brothers and I'm like, "OH MY GOD!" and they just stare, and eat some garbage. xD So I go over to them, and they're all like, "Good mornin' hobo." and start singing..
And I just stare.

Yeah. Just thought I should share my awkward dream. L0L!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Weird Jonas Brothers Dream   Weird Jonas Brothers Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 am

xD hilarious!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Weird Jonas Brothers Dream   Weird Jonas Brothers Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 am

rofl hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Jonas Brothers Dream   Weird Jonas Brothers Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Jonas Brothers Dream
Page 1 of 1