Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 am

First topic message reminder :

You have been wondering these chilly forests for days. With nothing to be found. No food. No shelter. No frozen stream. Nothing. And definately not a trace of a single soul.

You are a lost teen in the middle of unfamiliar forest of bare trees. Frozen snow. And no landmarks to tell where you've been, and where you haven't. Just a frozen wasteland.

Then you see a light. Dim, but getting clearer. You think your seeing things but hide behind a tree anyways. The light becomes even clearer, but you're not seeing things. It's a Timberland patroler.

Then, the light it right above you, and you're laying on the ground in the freezing snow with a foot on your stomach. "Who are you." says a voice, female, and it's obviouly coming from the teenage girl standing above you holding a lantern. She had kicked you down, flipped you over and pinned you down in less then a minute.

You tell the girl your name, and she says something suprising. "Are you here looking for Timberland?" you ask what it is and she explains.

Timberland is a small city in the middle of nowhere. But not your average desert nowhere, No. It lays in the middle of a big forest where it seems to always be winter.

You decide to take the girl up on her offer. And follow her to a magnificant lighted city, which looks like it does not belong in the middle of this forest.

I am Cassie. Pretty much the 'head kid' here. Everyone knows her. Everyone fears her. Everyone obeys her. Except for the newbies who don't know the structures of Cassie's world.

There are 2 charries that I NEED, Kaia(Ky-ah) and Luke, Kaia is Cassie's best friend and second in command. Luke is the Cassie's best guy friend and has a crush on Cassie, but dosen't show it

I do have a few rules
~This is not a normal town, so don't act like you would in the other RPs
~Main charecters ar between ages 13 and 18, but you can have adults
~I am only letting 10 people at first, if we need more, or a lot of people want to be in, I might raise it up
~Grade ages are
12th-17, 18
11th-17, 16
10th-16, 15
9th-15, 14
8th-14, 13
7th-13

For a form I will need
Name~
Age~
Grade(7th-12th)~
Looks~
Personality~
History~
Other~

This is my forms
Name~ Cassie Annabelle Leenay
Age~ 15, turning 16 March 4th
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ Silky brown hair with cobalt blue streak. Cobalt blue eyes but changes to violet around the iris. Flawless tan skin (tan here is a light tan, do one is dark tan). Slim curvey hourglass figure. Long slim legs. 5'3".
Personality~ Bratty, but not very. She is actually very sweet. But does hurt people (litterally) to get what she wants. She's very stong, and it not afraid to use her strength.
History~ She has lived her her whole life along with Kaia and Luke, her best friends. She has only seen the outside world once before, when she was in 7th grade and her science class went on a feild trip to something the people out their called a 'Science museum'.
Other~ She has a black labrador retriever named Bear, and he adores the snow, and follows Cassie everywhere, even to school.

Name~ Kina Marie Johnson
Age~ 16
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ Blonde hair with a pink streak right by the right side of her face, the tips of her hair is dyed orange, light tan skin, long slender legs, curvy figure
Personality~ Fun, spunky, loud
History~ Wandered for a month until she found Timberland
Other~ She has a tabby cat named Feather

People
1. Cassie-me
2. Kaia-mnm
3. Luke-??
4. Kina-me
5. Melysa-lily
6. Christopher-lily
7. Jace-meercat
8. Ireth-meercat

Last edited by Jorie on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Pet Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 LKtU Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 NpQC
Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:53 am

Kaia giggled a little. "Shocker." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 am

"Yeah not really" Jace said as he turned to Kaia. "This town has grown on me."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 Pet Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 LKtU Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Kaia nodded. "It tends to. But I'm tired of the snow!." she said glaring at it as though it should melt in her gaze. "It makes you savor when there isn't any." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 pm

"I wish there was something to do around here" Jace said, rubbing the back of his head softly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Kaia nodded. "Me too." she said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:52 pm

"Yeah" Jace said as he stared off furthur into the woods, wondering what was out there.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:18 am

Kaia smiled. She never really wondered what was beyond their little getaway.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 am

"Well... now what?" Jace asked curiously, turning to face Kaia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2