Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 am

This is written by me, for me, and not for use of anyone else. Characters are copyright by Lily, Aubree, Jazzy, Juicy and Kindro.

Its bad enough your a werewolf. It's worse when you've been raised on an isolated home in the New York mountains. But its at its worst when the first time you meet a guy that you actually like, he gives you an order. And you have to obey it. So whats the only thing you can do? Fight back. Except its you vs a pack of full grown wolves. Sound interesting? Read on.

At this time I [am] accepting critique.

Chapter 1
Melysa

The blue locker door slammed with a tinny sound. The lockers were made of the cheep plastic plated over with plastic. That much she knew. But why was the door being slammed? So not usual for this small town school in Michigan. She crept closer to the sound, her ears twitching as a dog's would, except on a human body.
"Adam," A voice, a girl's voice although it did sound sort of deep. "There's more of us,"
"Yeah, I think I would know Ash," A male, presumably Adam, answered. His voice was deeper, and had a tone to it that ran shiver's down Mel's spine. How could a voice sound so conceted?
"So what should we do?" The girl named Ashlyn asked.
"Sweet moon, what do you think we do? We tell them to meet us at the warehouse," His voice was tired, jaded, as if he knew he shouldn't have to speak the words, but he was anyway.
"Okay, I will," Ash said, her voice clipped.
"That a girl," Adam said tenderly, and then there was nothing more to listen too. Mel was flying home, on all four legs, knowing exactly what she was going to do that night.

More?
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Pet Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] LKtU Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] NpQC
Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 am

Totally pot more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 am

yea, more plz, luhv it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 am

[kay, i'll keep going!]

"Mel, your going out, already?" Her dad asked, sliding the glasses up to the bridge of his nose so that he looked like a spectacle, no pun intended.
"Gee, dad, you sound so surprised," Mel said, her voice sarcastic.
"Well, you never even got along with your pack, much less a person," Her dad said, his hands crossing in front of him. "That's part of the reason your here now, you know that right?"
"Of course, and Dad, its only me meeting the Alpha and his second. Nothing else," She said, mirroring his stance.
"Melysa really. Do you think you should get involved again with another pack?"
"No, but I have to clear it anyway," She shifted her weight.
"Fine. But don't stay out too late, your still 17,"
"Only for another couple month," Mel groaned. She didn't understand, her dad, a human, legally had to take care of her. Yet she was a full grown werewolf (female wolves are considered adults at 16, says pack Law), slave to her father's rules.
"Still a minor. Now be good, okay?"
"Kay," She sighed, then hurried out the door to her car, ready to see this 'Adam.' Swinging herself into her car, she grinned. This was the perk of moving cross country. This was Michigan. Suburbia Michigan. No open forests for late night runs. Far too many people to even consider phasing near her house. So in order to make things more 'fair' and easier to 'cope with', Mel had requested her own car. This way, she could drive to the forest at the outskirts of town whenever the need arose. And her dad, terrified of another incident, agreed.
HONK. An enraged young-man was slamming the horn. Unbenownsted to Mel, she had cut him off at the intersection. "Dam," She muttered, swerving to avoid him. She looked over at him again, to either a) flip him off if he was still glaring, or b) wave if he was cute.
A wave of black hair floated down towards his shoulders, skimming his eyebrows. His dark red eyes were glaring, but Mels hand stayed at the wheel. Her hazel eyes met the red, and his face softened. Oh. My. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:08 am

oh, I like it! more when you can plz =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 am

Mel's breath finally returned to normal when the car turned onto a side road. She squinted at the sign. It led to the outskirts of Bixby, strange. Bixby was strange, it was over 50 miles to the city, and there weren't really many other towns nearby.
She sooned shrugged the encounter off, although she still felt shivers down her spine. Sure the guy was like 25, but who really cares? She'd be an adult in a matter of months anyway, and she was already an adult wolfess...
She let her mind wander down this path as she turned onto a dirt road, knowing this was the way to the deserted warehouse. As she pulled up she decided to park in back. The parking lot was gravel, the kind that was disgustingly muddy after a rainstorm. She frowned down at her white converse, then finally shrugged, hopping from island to island over the mud puddles. When she finally reached the massive stone building, her lean arms reached up, grasping a musty window sill between her fingers. The glass was gone, and soon she had pulled herself through the hole. As she dropped to the ground with a muffled thud the scent of wolves overwhelmed her. She crept around the wooden crates silently. There was nothing worse in Mel's book then approaching someone without watching them thoroughly first, and that was what Mel intended to do.
She shuffled into the hallway, still creeping behind the towers of crates and boxes that were left from the company that had owned the warehouse. Unfortunetly, the voices in the next room grew louder with each step, and when they finally came to the point of clearly hearing, Mel had made it into the conversation.
"There's another wolf in the hallway Adam," She heard the beta whisper, although a whisper was nothing to a wolf's trained ears. She could picture this Alpha's face wheeling around in surprise, but his voice was unmistakingly calm.
"Hello? Show yourself!" He demanded, but in a leisurely tone. Mel stayed crouched and quiet. His vioce raised. "I said show yourself, your tresspassing on private property!"
Mel bit her lip, torn between being the good member, or standing her ground. Her pride won, she wasn't going to be ordered around from the start. Unfortunetly, the footsteps came closer and closer to her hiding space, his voice still demanding her to come out. Soon, they rounded the aisle of crates and boxes, Mel quivering with excitement. His steps were loud and echoing off the large walls, and each was set with a determined mien. He was going to control her, but she wasn't about to be controlled.
Mel was ready to spring, afraid of the punishment of disobeying her surperior. He rounded the corner quickly, and all she saw was the bright blue eyes on a pale face before she was flying through the air, a loud crack splitting the silence as girl became wolf. Then, her paws connected with his chest, hurtling him to the floor. And those bright eyes flew open, now flaring with fury as her own golden eyes blinked back, her chest tightening as she realized what she had just done.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] Pet Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] LKtU Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Keep going! I'm lovin it.
Back to top Go down
bestmathgirl
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

YEah, you should totally write more, I love reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 am

Skin became fur under her paws, fur black as midnight and laced with a silver gleam.
Get the heck off me The boy-wolf said, his words being accompanied with a deep growl. But Mel just pulled back her lips, revealing a row of pearly teeth. Did you not hear me? Get. Off. Me. Mel just shook her head, her hazel eyes were amber now and flashing with amusement.
Then, the wood floor was hard as it banged against her head, sending black dots scurrying through her vision. Sharp claws at her throat, her own nails tearing at wolf flesh, the belly of her own alpha. When the pressure on her shoudlers was gone she scampered off towards a corner. Yes that's right you- Mel for the first time realizes a white female in the corner, green eyes watching without so much of a blink. She doesn't finish her sentence, the black one is glaring again.
What? Mel blinks at him, her eyes wide with innocence and youth. He has to be at least 2 years her senior, but he had been at the school that morning.
Do you know who I am, Mel? She had not been expecting this. Mel? He knew her name. His smirk is evident even in his wolf form. I'm your alpha, and now I'm your worst nightmare
Mel snarls furiously. How'd he get inside her head? Oh. Right. Alpha. His teeth gleam as he smiles. Only in your dreams, Mr. Alpha Sarcasm drips from her words as she disappears around the bend with a flick of her tail. Another loud crack and Mel is human again, human, naked and weak.She tugs on her clothes, a couple have rips from her sudden morph. She tiptoes out into the hallway, meeting the human eyes of the other female. Two eyes filled with the deepest loathing, but also of curiousity.
And then, Melysa turns abruptly towards the door at the other end, the maple door with the crack of light shining at the bottom. And then the deep commanding voice of the alpha. Adam. "You better get over here quick, Alli. The new ones a psycho," Theres no missing the obvious flirting in his voice and the hair on Mel's neck bristles. Psycho huh? Well Mr Alpha, you just got yourself set up for another batch of Mel's Way.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:00 pm

more por favor Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 pm

love it, can't wait for more =D
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:28 am

Yes deff. more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]   Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Moon [A Werewolf Love Story]
Page 1 of 1